before fanything you will need to enable the tegra drives do the following so your folio is recognised as and adb interface:
you dont need this if your folio is allredy recognised has a adb interface in device manager.
1) Install the Adb driver.
For driver :
- Download the android SDK
- Edit "<your-android-sdk-folder>/usb_driver/android_winusb.inf"
- Add the following after [Google.NTx86] (or [Google.NTamd64] if 64 bits windows)
%SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0955&PID_7000
%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0955&PID_7100&MI_01
Maybe you can try via fastboot mode:
1. power on your folio
2. wait until the toshiba logo come out
3. then press three times the power on button and then volume up (+)
4. your folio will show a message saying is in fastboot mode
5. your pc should ask you for drivers
6. go to android-sdk folder an then in tools folder
7. from a command window type: "fastboot devices"
8. if you see something like "???????" displayed you're ready to flash
9. then issue: "fastboot erase recovery" and "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
10. DONE! type "fastboot reboot" and enjoy.
There are a lot of problems doing this procedure under windows (driver issues).
If it doesn't work for you, try to switch to mac or to linux (also a live cd is good).
You can get fastboot commands from this post.
Download the fastboot command for your os and try.
For those os no drivers are needed to use fastboot and it always works fine.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|