Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,691 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Update: If you have an evo 3d...

Tip us?

mazook98
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 996
Default Update: If you have an evo 3d...

UPDATE: IF YOU HAVE AN EVO 3D, AND YOU ARE AN XDA MEMBER WONDERING WHERE ALL THE INFORMATION FOR THE FR3EVO ROOTING PROCESS IS,.....
well,

.its all over in the HTC Sensation forum,

because one of the moderators here developed a God complex.

(F#Ck THAT...)

TO ALL THE MODERATORS, BUT REALLY TO THE ONE(S) IT PERTAINS TO:

I don't care how big your Android/Linux/C++/Java/thanksmeter/Postcount di*k is, or that you have been knighted a moderator.

The most important part of Xda are the FORUMS. That where we are now, in a FORUM...(Look it up, Copypasta the definition, or build a theme around it if that's your specialty), but please don't tell an entire thread to silence itself again. It's frustrating, it's a bit humiliating, and now it's publicly embarrassing. Please don't allow this kind of abuse of power to happen again. See what can happen? Now the party has started, and the limo made the first trip without us.... So now we have to stand in line behind the folks in the Sensation Forum, and of course behind therootofallEvo site as well.

I'm a bit frustrated, and ranting, so I'll quit now.
I don't know a whole lot about Everything.
And to be sure, I definitely have lot to learn
But I know one thing:

@agraben was completely justified in taking the teamwin ball and going elsewhere first after his treatment on the forum at XDA.

I'll bet he laughed himself to sleep tonight.

Ban me, Shman me....It's whatevs now.

This needed to be said.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to mazook98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nate420
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Let's all vote stericson the mod off the xda island!

I've messaged a admin yesterday that said he will "talk with him"

Every time I think about the way he "moderated" the dev section a small puppy dies!

sent from a 3devo
If I Helped Hit The Thanks Button It's All Us Non-Developers Have
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nate420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

trim81
Old
Thanks Meter 97
i have to literally jump back and forth from the sensation forum back to 3v0 forum to see updated progress

mattfmartin
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate420 View Post
Let's all vote stericson the mod off the xda island!

I've messaged a admin yesterday that said he will "talk with him"

Every time I think about the way he "moderated" the dev section a small puppy dies!

sent from a 3devo
I think you should start that thread.

Sent from my 3rd Dimension of Evolution

bobdude5
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Dang I didnt even know and I'm on here every night

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

tyler.durden
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Just saw that he closed the thread because 'there was no development' going on...what a complete douche. Thanks a lot for screwing the rest of us over like that "stericson"

Please take away his mod rights and give them to someone that actually has a functioning brain.

bwcorvus
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 351

DONATE TO ME
So am I the only one that thinks his is doing a good job? He locked if because it isn't development. He ask the op to msg him as soon as it was ready to became a development thread. Every day 10 people starts new threads in development section, that don't belong there. He has finally started to do something about it, and all the n00bs whine...

Sent from my EVO 3D
Done
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bwcorvus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tomh1979
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
i have to literally jump back and forth from the sensation forum back to 3v0 forum to see updated progress
that is fing pathetic that we'd have to do that thanks to a mod, i used to be a longtime highly respected supermod on the largest honda civic site (strictly civic) before moving away from that scene, never once had i treated any of my peers which such child like behavior, especially in a manor to actually have pushed a person we greatly need in our section away to somewhere else to share the knowledge we need here, for god sake we need teamwin in this section, and we need the mod's to be able to recognize when he's over stepping his boundries, maybe he's new at this, but that is no excuse to push member's away that we need.
Current device's:
1. Hammerhead (N5): stock rooted pre-view L
2. Grouper: stock rooted.
3. LG G Watch, rooted with twrp recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomh1979 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

swaze
Old
Thanks Meter 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwcorvus View Post
So am I the only one that thinks his is doing a good job? He locked if because it isn't development. He ask the op to msg him as soon as it was ready to became a development thread. Every day 10 people starts new threads in development section, that don't belong there. He has finally started to do something about it, and all the n00bs whine...

Sent from my EVO 3D
Not a noob or a whiner but that mod is on a power trip and acting like a d*ick. I was reading the root post.....not posting and made a simple suggestion to make the thread read only except to the developers.....guess what? I got banned. LOL so screw him.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App
Currently Running - CM 10.1 M2 or SuperJelly M3
Theme - 4.2.1 JB or Sense 4.5
Kernel - Evilz BEASTMODE Sense Kernel O/C 1.8ghz v6.3
Retired - Evo 3D
Retired - Evo 4G
Retired - Htc Hero
Retired - Blackberry 8830
Retired - Blackberry bold

Are you looking for an opportunity to make some extra money?

For more info go to www.patrickvwashington.com

NewZJ
Old
Thanks Meter 448
I support Stericson

Tags
7-19 no s-off return day, cliffnotes plz
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe