Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: ZENONIA® 3: The Midgard Story, Dynamic

AtoVn.jpg

m99Fb.jpg

7ZMNw.jpg

---------------------
NEW FEATURES

VAST AND FASCINATING REALM OF MIDGARD
227 unique maps of Migard and 136 quests of action-packed adventure.

FOUR DISTINCTIVE CLASSES
Melee and range type classes to choose from; Sword Knight, Shadow Hunter, Mechanic Launcher and Nature Shaman.

ADDITIONAL NETWORK MODE
Combat through the new Execution Room Mode dungeons in single or asynchronous co-op play.

COLLECT ACHIEVEMENTS & TITLES
Acquire and show off 48 Game Center achievements plus 47 in-game titles with special effects.

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW
No more weight or hunger system. New slot-based inventory management and easier item combining.
---------------------
IMPROVED FEATURES

DYNAMIC CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
184 weapons, 120 helmets, 120 armors, 100 gauntlets and 100 footwear for maximum character customization.

THREE DIFFERENT MODES WITH PVP ARENA
Normal, Hard and Hell Mode plus an asynchronous online PvP arena to challenge friends.

GREATER RPG EXPERIENCE
Over 200 intelligent monsters, intuitive Fairy synchronization and more mini-puzzles to master.

INTRIGUING EPIC STORYLINE
An immersive new tale from the world of ZENONIA. What has happened to Regret? Who is Chael? What lies in Midgard?...
---------------------

Market link
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gamevil.zenonia3.global

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10507 and orb3000

qbic7

Mar 23, 2009
@UP
Great hack, but ... I hack the game , have 60000 zen but when i try buy something in the shop the game crashed and i can't play :(
Any solutions ?
I have Milestone with Cyanogen mod 7

dogoku

Feb 19, 2009
London
i didnt try it yet, since my phone (its brand new) is not rooted. but the comments in the youtube video, all seem positive

u could maybe ask that guy?

qbic7

Mar 23, 2009
Ok , I change rom to Ice&Fire (based on CM7) for Milestone and now everything working :p Game is great and with hack ... awesome:D

gabby131

Sep 20, 2010
Winnipeg, MB Canada
i never hacked Zenonia (yet) but it already recognizes me as a "hacker." I got the "Abnormal user Detected, Please contact customer service" whenever I go online and forbid me on those (send/read mail, PVP, Ranking, update data on EX room).

ijallevine

Jun 26, 2011
Anyone needs help for execution room, try RizkyID .. level 5,21,56 and got a ton of hp,sp,attack,defense, no one can beat him.. 150000++ attack and 150000+ defense.. perfect char..

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZENONIA 3 v1.0.1

ZENONIA 3 v1.0.1
    Requirements: Android 1.6+
    Overview: ZENONIA® 3: The Midgard Story, Dynamic

AtoVn.jpg

m99Fb.jpg

7ZMNw.jpg

---------------------
    NEW FEATURES

VAST AND FASCINATING REALM OF MIDGARD
    227 unique maps of Migard and 136 quests of action-packed adventure.

FOUR DISTINCTIVE CLASSES
    Melee and range type classes to choose from; Sword Knight, Shadow Hunter, Mechanic Launcher and Nature Shaman.

ADDITIONAL NETWORK MODE
    Combat through the new Execution Room Mode dungeons in single or asynchronous co-op play.

COLLECT ACHIEVEMENTS & TITLES
    Acquire and show off 48 Game Center achievements plus 47 in-game titles with special effects.

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW
    No more weight or hunger system. New slot-based inventory management and easier item combining.
    ---------------------
    IMPROVED FEATURES

DYNAMIC CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
    184 weapons, 120 helmets, 120 armors, 100 gauntlets and 100 footwear for maximum character customization.

THREE DIFFERENT MODES WITH PVP ARENA
    Normal, Hard and Hell Mode plus an asynchronous online PvP arena to challenge friends.

GREATER RPG EXPERIENCE
    Over 200 intelligent monsters, intuitive Fairy synchronization and more mini-puzzles to master.

INTRIGUING EPIC STORYLINE
    An immersive new tale from the world of ZENONIA. What has happened to Regret? Who is Chael? What lies in Midgard?...
    ---------------------

Market link
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gamevil.zenonia3.global
    for anyone interested, there's a nice short video on how to hex hack your Zen to 60000
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0wV4p8JE9Y