Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,508 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bluetooth Stereo Headset

Tip us?

panzercool
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Cool Bluetooth Stereo Headset

I recently bought Sony Ericsson MW600 BT headset and I've been using it for about a day. I can tell you that the sound quality quite good (using my Sennheiser earphones) for a stereo BT headset although audiophiles may disagree

Pairing was child's play.

The good thing about this BT set is that it has a cool OLED screen which displays the song title and also the incoming caller name.

I did not expect it to show caller names though. Thought it was compatible only with Ericsson phones

In all, this BT headset does its job well for my daily commute to office (40 KMS each day)

I will update the battery life of this headset after i use it for a week

Just my thoughts.
The Following User Says Thank You to panzercool For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MobileMini
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Nice found it here for around 45 euros.
HTC HD Mini
Rom: Photonic CM 7.2 - 2.6.35
Sandisk 8GB Micro SDHC Class 2

dontomase
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi

How does it works with playing music does the play/pause controls works as it should?

I have had problems with other bt headsets and player controls.

panzercool
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
It works very well with the default Sense player and works with Core Player and S2P too. But when you use Core player or S2P it does not scroll the song title on the OLED screen.

I did not try with other players though. Hope this helps

Lemme know if you need more info here.

dontomase
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you.. I am using Core player so it sounds good. I will probably order one this week.

ganesh81289
Old
Thanks Meter 0
whenever i pick call using bluetooth , it doesnt work.. the sound comes to nil , and then i have to set it back , i use custom rom cooked room from here only

Masen
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default BT-Headset Sony Ericsson MW600

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzercool View Post
I recently bought Sony Ericsson MW600 BT headset and I've been using it for about a day. I can tell you that the sound quality quite good...
I can only confirm that this is a really good investment! So easy too use, excellent battery performance and it includes a radio-receiver!

4,5 of 5 stars!

PS: Only thing thats annoying me is the lack of keylock. Because it´s hard to move it when using the "snap-holder", without pushing any button. There are buttons on all sides except the back...
** My Windows-tour; Qtek 9100, HTC Touch Cruise, HD mini, and now HD2 to be able to choose what ever I want... **

Masen
Old
(Last edited by Masen; 7th July 2011 at 09:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Default Probably to late...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganesh81289 View Post
whenever i pick call using bluetooth , it doesnt work.. the sound comes to nil , and then i have to set it back , i use custom rom cooked room from here only
I little bit late, but... Do a reset of your headset and re-sync it with your phone.

To reset the headset:
1 Make sure the headset is turned off.
2 Press and hold down the power key until the pairing indication appears.
3 Simultaneously press and hold down the power key and the call key until the headset turns off.

Hope it helps!
** My Windows-tour; Qtek 9100, HTC Touch Cruise, HD mini, and now HD2 to be able to choose what ever I want... **