New market download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fredrick1213

Feb 26, 2011
The movies category isn't showing up on my HTC Hero. Could it be because of my phone or ROM? (I'm running CM7)

jak12132

Jul 13, 2011
Works perfectly on my droid x. I love the new style, it looks a lot sleeker than the original.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

mauricewal

Mar 6, 2008
The movies category isn't showing up on my HTC Hero. Could it be because of my phone or ROM? (I'm running CM7)

Same with my htc desire.

here http://androidcommunity.com/android-market-3-0-26-hands-on-and-review-20110713/ is says:

This is an early release of the app and if you want to use any Movies or eBooks you’ll have to grab a new official version of Google’s Videos and Books apps, already ready to go in the Android Market (whatever version you’ve got) right this minute.
but i cannot find that app.

The description of apps is also not in my language (dutch) its in English, or sometimes in chinese. So i deleted the update again. Back to old market.

Ginosaji

Jul 12, 2011
Confirmed working on my Droid X2.

I'm still not fond of the design, though it is a definite improvement over the old market.

Esspwebbb

Jul 13, 2011
well i rarely leaves comment on any site but your blog is really so amazing that i can't stop myself from making comment on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts