Search This thread

Ty5982

Jan 25, 2011
Manchester
ULTIMATE DROID 3.3,best rom i've had in 2 yrs and ive sampled over 100 roms

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

sagarchow

Jul 14, 2010
i still cant find out what is the best for this device wp 6.5 sucks wp7 is nice but live id became bigproblem and android sd rom is horrible nand roms they looks grt but after some days they will hang and cant able to work so i have been searching for gud one cant figure that what suites gud but rafdroid is gud and need to change for every 10 days. HyperDroid-CM7 is very stable but sense wont work like we cant find proper keyboard and data transfer from other mobiles and proper dailer this makes me go wild

[Krueger]Dr.Stein

Jul 25, 2003
Singapura
www.kruegerdrstein.com
i still cant find out what is the best for this device wp 6.5 sucks wp7 is nice but live id became bigproblem and android sd rom is horrible nand roms they looks grt but after some days they will hang and cant able to work so i have been searching for gud one cant figure that what suites gud but rafdroid is gud and need to change for every 10 days. HyperDroid-CM7 is very stable but sense wont work like we cant find proper keyboard and data transfer from other mobiles and proper dailer this makes me go wild

I have been using the ROM in my signature since it's release and have been going back to it everytime I tried new releases from CM7, MIUI, Gingerbread and what not.

None of which gave me the stability and reliability of MDJ_FroYo_HD_v._4.6_MDJ_S78.0. Everything just works. And I mean everything.

To top things up I'm on a slow 16GB class 2 with 2GB data.img.

Pushed the old battery in heavy multimedia and gaming usage I can get 6-8 hours, 10-12 hours on moderate internet use and 18-24 hours on just phone and messaging.

The thing is I cannot find the updated version of it. I know there is.

Oh well.

Eelkede

Mar 13, 2010

Keyboard - Swype beta is available, as well as the HTC_IME mod by Jonasl (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=624416)

Not sure about the data transfer, do you mean transferring files on the sd card? or the function (HTC sync or something, I think that is only available on Sense roms)

You're right about the Sense on Hyperdroid-CM7, but that's your own personal taste, if you like Sense, try a sense rom.

juggaknot77

Sep 12, 2010
BROOKLYN!
Even though it doesn't get updated anymore I still consider it a awesome rom..
ULTIMATE DROID
I've been using this as a daily rom for 4months now with still no issues..

Top Liked Posts