- Software encoded 320x240 resolution. - values with “ENC320x240” in the resolution selection are converted to NV21 320x240 before Skype gets the data. It is basically the same as “Forced 320x240” without requiring hardware support.
- “Single Resolution” checkbox. - when checked, Skype sees only one resolution. I’m not sure if this can make a difference on blank screen issue but I just added it. This is enabled only when a fixed resolution is selected.
- Image rotation – for users with wrong camera orientation.
- Image Scaling – how the camera image is scaled when ENC320x240 is used or when rotation is 90/270 degrees.
- Image Flip – for users with flipped image.
- Auto-detect NEON/VFP compatibility. On first run, the app tries to use the video library. When the app is killed while attempting to use the video library, the app knows it cannot use video call and the feature will be disabled.
- For ease of editing the Tweaks dialog, I adapted the PreferenceActivity from theos0o. All the “Tweaks” settings from the old version will be discarded.
- Broken down the audio fix like how theos0o did (“Force speaker off after call” and “Use MODE_IN_CALL”).
- Added the “Keep Alive” too for voice calls.
- Added support for Camera.open(“secondary”) used by some FROYO devices in opening FFC. If your FFC is not detected, you can go to “Tweaks” and tap on the “No FFC detected” to email me your FFC detection log. In addition, please send me also a copy of any app that can access the front camera (e.g. camera app supporting back and front) so I can check how the app uses the FFC.
Update 2011-08-02: Updated for FFCs in Dell Streak 5 and LG Revolution VS910.
For LG Optimus 3D users, I need the files from your /system/framework/ and the Camera app from /system/app/. You can email your download link at email@example.com
Update 2011-08-11: Check the OP for the link on the newest build