Originally Posted by droidrx
Again, all these video features I added are UNTESTED so I NEED FEEDBACKS and if you encounter FCs or errors using them, please take time to make a logcat.
Here's some feedback (SGS Froyo):
- Unfortunately, can't give you a logcat at this time, I simply don't see it (kernel related or something, not sure)
- New version force closes every time when it tries to display opponent's video - I can make a video call only if the opponent answers with voice only. All combinations (switch cameras, turn camera on/off, etc) work fine from my side as long as opponent's video is OFF. Once the app tries to display opponent's video, it immediately FCs.
- Rotation doesn't work (at all), either with front or with rear cameras. Simply doesn't have any effect on the image (both on my screen and on receiver's screen).
- Flip image works as it should
- Resolutions switch seems to work nice but all options with ENC show a bunch of moving green lines instead of the clear image.
Hope this helps.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 / Echoe V4 / MJ7