Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM-AOSP][BL1.1][BL1.2]G-Harmony Gingerbread 2.3.5 (UPDATED 9/23)

Tip us?

tjohnsonjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,109
For those having issues with the GAPPS I will upload the previous version I had up with v2.5. It'll be up tonight.

PlaidStallion
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas590am View Post
Cant get my gapps to come up. I have tried formatting system, data, etc as suggested above.

None of the apps show up anywhere, even under manage applications. I dont get any options to add a google account at all. It is like they are not installing even thought they seem to install fine.

I have even done an nvflash back to tnt bl1.1, and started over. still cant get teh gapps.

To install, I do a data wipe, cache wipe, install rom, boot up, shut down, install gapps, nothing there. I have tried gtabcomb with the apps in it already, and things work fine. original tnt also works fine.

I'd really like to get this ROM running, as it is my favorite so far.

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated!
Make sure to add a Google account to the tab and connect to wifi. Then go in and flash the gbapps through clockwork. Usually after restart everything is there.

dallas590am
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaidStallion View Post
Make sure to add a Google account to the tab and connect to wifi. Then go in and flash the gbapps through clockwork. Usually after restart everything is there.
Like I said in my first post, you cant even add a gmail account....only am exchange one.

tjohnsonjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,109
here are the older GAPPS: http://www.mediafire.com/?koa8cb50ncyjdlt

dallas590am
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohnsonjr View Post
Thank you so much. Will let you know how it works out !

dallas590am
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I tried the old apps from 2.5 ...still nothing shows up. I repartitioned my internal SD. (4gb/256). Nvflashed back to factory, tried again. Still not apps....

I am befuddled...

copperdawgnc
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Default BL1.2

First of all thanks for creating a 1.2 version.

I was wondering how other users are finding this build, It did not seem as stable to me as when I used it back on the 1.1 boot loader.

Thanks
Samsung Galaxy Note (Broken Screen)
HTC Flyer - Temporary Phone
ViewSonic G Tablet

tjohnsonjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas590am View Post
I tried the old apps from 2.5 ...still nothing shows up. I repartitioned my internal SD. (4gb/256). Nvflashed back to factory, tried again. Still not apps....

I am befuddled...
I could be wrong, but I think your partition is off. You aren't supposed to have a partition larger than 2gb.

cheko
Old
Thanks Meter 1
The partition is off 2048/0 is what it should be set too
Twitter: @Chek0

viskon
Old
Thanks Meter 38
[Qad to go back tp UOTE=copperdawgnc;15864998]First of all thanks for creating a 1.2 version.

I was wondering how other users are finding this build, It did not seem as stable to me as when I used it back on the 1.1 boot loader.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I am BL 1.2. Tried this ROM. Installation went smoothly. The ROM felt smoother and slicker than most other ROMs and was stable for the length of time I used it.I had the same issues with the Gapps that dallas590am has. Not installing. Had to go back to Cm7.