[Kernel] [.35-rcX]intersectRaven's Kernel (FM SUPPORT!!!)07/15/2010 03:12pm

Search This thread

sck25

Aug 19, 2010
Montevideo
Hello,

First of all, I really appreciate all you been doing.

Is installing this new kernel the only way to enable fm tunner or is it posible to update basic FroYo?

I wonder if you can sum up with a sort of tutorial to enable the fm tunner. I checked the files posted en medafire but I don't have any experience on android programming, so it's like chinese to me :p .

Thanks and regards,
Sebastian

Last edited:

christiankk

Jan 25, 2009
Hello,

First of all, I really appreciate all you been doing.

I wonder if you can sum up with a sort of tutorial to enable the fm tunner. I checked the files posted en medafire but I don't have any experience on android programming, so it's like chinese to me :p .

Thanks and regards,
Sebastian

You just open the FM app. Simples :)

anangphatak

Dec 9, 2008
OK, what am I doing wrong ?

My FM radio opens, scans stations and plays 88.5 (NPR).. after about 1 minute it freezes. On touching any of the controls it either goes to 0.0 or just sits at 87.5 with no sound.

When trying to rescan, there is no progress on the progressbar

When trying to close FM radio using the power button on top-right, it just sits there with a notice "Turning off..."

For people who have this working, have you tried the FM radio for a long time? have you tried switching stations.

Setps I have followed:
1. I downloaded and ran the update.zip from SD Card from this zip file
"2.6.35.2-FM-Bluetooth_TEST_AVS-950mV_CFS_20100819_0823.zip"
using amon_ra 1.7 recovery.

2. Rebooted into recovery and ran MoDACo's r23 or KingKlicks 1.2 ROM with FM on it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have an AT&T Nexus One rooted without unlocking bootloader, currently running CM 6 RC3

XIPRELAY2010

Jun 1, 2010
sorry i know its a couple weeks later but i would like to see fm transmit (not to be confused with receive) enabled as well

Top Liked Posts