FORUMS

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

3,335 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,362
 
By rujelus22, Recognized Developer on 25th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site



RUJELUS22 Themes


Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots



I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
RUJELUS22 Themes
Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice



Downloads are available at


RUJELUS22 Themes
Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1m3boss

I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok

Last edited by rujelus22; 7th September 2011 at 01:21 AM.
The Following 108 Users Say Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th July 2011, 07:32 PM |#2  
njfoses's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag S Jersey
Thanks Meter: 777
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots



I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Google.Plus.zip
Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Awesome work as always!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to njfoses For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2011, 08:25 PM |#3  
KingRedHot's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Baton Rouge
Thanks Meter: 799
 
Donate to Me
More
Aw man, this is hot. I wish my whole phone was inverted. I'm definitely gonna flash this!

Swyped from my Red Hot Synergized OG Evo
The Following User Says Thank You to KingRedHot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2011, 08:27 PM |#4  
rujelus22's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 8,362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpitcher225

Aw man, this is hot. I wish my whole phone was inverted. I'm definitely gonna flash this!

Swyped from my Red Hot Synergized OG Evo

Once I get everything ironed out on my theme (hopefully soon ) You can have the whole system inverted. At least CM7
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2011, 09:31 PM |#5  
motenak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East Cupcake
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
[QUOTE= ...I'm definitely gonna flash this!

Swyped from my Red Hot Synergized OG Evo[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that!
25th July 2011, 09:40 PM |#6  
mquinn24's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gamecock Country
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

Once I get everything ironed out on my theme (hopefully soon ) You can have the whole system inverted. At least CM7

Now we need an inverted google voice from you. Nice work.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
25th July 2011, 10:35 PM |#7  
rujelus22's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 8,362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn24

Now we need an inverted google voice from you. Nice work.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

I have one. just have not posted it yet. Need to go through a few things on it and I will post it tonight.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2011, 01:26 AM |#8  
mquinn24's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gamecock Country
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

I have one. just have not posted it yet. Need to go through a few things on it and I will post it tonight.

Thanks. I can't wait to see your theme

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
26th July 2011, 03:10 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
nice...I'd love to do this to a lot of apps!!!
thank you!!
26th July 2011, 04:19 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Great work. Thanks
26th July 2011, 11:00 AM |#11  
mquinn24's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gamecock Country
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
GV looks great

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
Last edited by mquinn24; 26th July 2011 at 12:07 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes