sgs2 wont boot up, start up

Search This thread

lector007

Jul 28, 2007
waregem
hi, my battery was really low than my phone turned off. i went home to charge but no charging sign. tried to charge it for 1 hour nothing happend. did my phone just died? or can i do somthing to get it back to work?

dan@msx

Nov 16, 2010
try plugging the charger in with the battery out, and fit the battery after and see if it starts to charge? maybe leave it connected overnight or try another battery if possible.

angelomaldito

May 26, 2011
hi, my battery was really low than my phone turned off. i went home to charge but no charging sign. tried to charge it for 1 hour nothing happend. did my phone just died? or can i do somthing to get it back to work?
I'm not an expert, so double check the information I'm giving you, as it might be wrong.

Have you tried to use a USB jig to revive the phone? You can buy one on eBay for €5. Hopefully it will solve the problem.

Otherwise, I don't think that it should be the case, but it is reported that SSD drives can be completely erased when they suffer a subtle power cut. In this case, there is no damage other than the complete wipe of all information on the memory. As far as I'm concern, the phone's memory is quite similar to SSD and other flash memories, therefore it would be a possibility, although it is not likely.

Should it be the case, it's better to seek Samsung Service Centre's help. Running out of battery should never damage the phone, therefore, if you have warranty it should be covered.

lector007

Jul 28, 2007
waregem
also i noticed that after a few hours of trying to charge it the battery feels really colld. could this mean the battery is dead?

shadyzn

Oct 11, 2010
hi any chance did u solve your problem?
i am having the same problem my voltage on the battery drops down to 0 so it does not charge or power on when connected to a charger.
i had to shock the battery with 5v dc till i got the voltage upto 3.2v than put back into phone than on charge but it still drains out completely. any help on how u solved your problem?