Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[Q] (Q) Help switching back sdcart-ext with sdcard

OP mistawolfe

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
26th July 2011, 10:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 201

1,540 posts
More
I did the partitions swap right when this phone came out, which tricked my phone into thinking my external sdcard was in fact internal memory.

I would like to switch this back. Does someone know of a simple way to do this? I believe it requires a void file or something - I'm not sure. I am sure that I didn't make a backup of the original file when I overwrite the new one. Dumb.

Someone help this guy out please. I get all sorts of confused when my phone says it can move and apps to the sdcard. I have no idea where it goes. Now I'm getting a "sd card low on volume space" alert constantly. Pulled up Apps2sd and it wont even let me move anything anymore.

I would love to avoid an SBF.

Thanks.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread