Now Read Your Hindi/Marathi SMS on Andriod.........its little bit tricky
But You will get Best Result...........
1) Download "Hindi HinKhoj Dictionary" and "Go SMS pro" two applications From Andriod Market its Free
2) install first "Hindi HinKhoj Dictionary application" then after "Go SMS pro"
3) now its time to do some setting with "Go SMS pro" (Note: Make a Go SMS Pro as Default Messaging Application)
Settings in Go SMS Pro
a) Open Go sms pro application
b) press menu button it will pop up menus where is a tab of setting
c) go to setting you will get 2nd option as a "Appearance Settings"
d) first just touch on the tab of "Scan Fonts Packages" it will scan all fonts pkgs
e) then go to Appearance Settings there are 2 main options
I) Conversation List appearance
1) Conv. List Customization
2) User Defined Settings
3) Conv. List Other Settings
II) Conversation appearance
1) Conversation Customization
2) User Defined Settings
3) Conversation Other Settings
f) first go to "Conv. List Customization" from "Conversation List appearance"
it will pop up one more menu choose "Time and message font"
it will ask you for Package which is default set as "system" you have to change it from "system" to "Hindi Hinkhoj Dictionary" from the list
it will automatically chose font as "mangal" then press back button 3 time ti will ask for "Save the setting?"
save that setting by any name and you will back to "Appearance Settings" screen
g) Now go to "Conversation Customization" from "Conversation appearance"
change "Incoming font" and "Outgoing font" same as above.......
and save this setting with different name
h) finally from both of "Conversation List appearance" and "Conversation appearance"
apply the User Defined Settings as your saved name
go out to application and restart the phone and ask to your Friends for Hindi/Marathi SMS...........
The Above Trick for those who dont have "root/busy box/superuser" access
One More Trick for those have "root/busy box/SuperUser" access
if you dont have root/Super user/busy box access then download it from android Market
its also free
1) download Root Explorer from Market (free)
2) Download Below attachment "DroidSansFallback.zip" and copy to your SDCard
3) open the Root Explorer application with SuperUser permission. (click on allow)
4) go to /sdcard
5) open the DroidSansFallback.zip file you will see "DroidSansFallback.ttf" file click and long hold on that file it will ask for extract
6) extract the file. the file will extracted in the sdcard/extracted folder
7) go to sdcard/extracted folder you will see DroidSansFallback.ttf file just long hold touch that file will popup menu touch on copy
8) at the bottom you will see the two tabs paste and cancel dont touch that tabs just press back button 2 times
9) you will reach to root folder of there is a folder name "system" get in to that folder and again get in to "font" folder
10) Now its time to hit the paste button it will ask for superuser permission and replaces existing... replaces the existing file with new one.....
11) Now come out from root explorer by pressing back boutton......and restart the phone and enjoy....hindi on your phone.......
Warning: dont do both tricks on your phone.......