still havent gotten my 3.2 update >:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Xda Newb

Jul 27, 2011
texas
I still haven't gotten my 3.2 update yet I'm running revolver 1.1.3 from but it says ota updates r supported :mad: anyone else gotten it? Its almost 10 pm here :(:mad:

tekkitan

May 28, 2009
Cleveland
protip: we dont need 18 different threads on the 3.2 update. just keep checking for updates and eventually you will get it. mine took a while.

mrevankyle

Jan 5, 2011
Victoria, BC
OK you guys need to calm down. Revolver supports ota updates OF REVOLVER not stock. YOU WILL ONLY GET THE STOCK 3.2 UPDATE IF YOU ARE ON STOCK UNROOTED FIRMWARE

kapurcell

Feb 11, 2011
I hate OTAs. Let people download it when they want. If you are worried about slamming servers just use BitTorrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should start a new thread every hour to let us know if you still don't have it.
    mod please dont close ;)
    thumbs up for being the top thread under the general column!!!

thats kinda sad. do you not get enough attention at home?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    your post count is 118... and you joined in january, pretty sure you are NOT a senior member, i have visited this site daily for many months and decided this month i might as well become a member so i can pitch in and help others when it is needed, thankyouverymuch

He's right. This thread has NO point what so ever. Creating multiple threads on the same thing is dupe posting. His post count is 118, but mine is not.

This thread should be closed, or at least merged with the main 3.2 update thread. Read the rules before posting next time.
    We already have multiple threads about the 3.2 update. Closing this one.