[UPDATED 06-Jan-08] HyperCore Lite 3.62 (New Superstorage ROM)

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 384713

Does somebody have a Streaming Media cab which is working with this ROM?

cuboosh

Apr 28, 2006
Ohio
www.myspace.com
alright, is it possible to remove all of the touch stuff for a SUPER clean rom? id rather have more space so i can install the new jvus comm manager and stuff or can u profile the files so we can load this into a kitchen

oltp

Oct 12, 2005
Nexus 7
Huawei Mediapad M3
Very, very, VERY tempting. I like your previous rom very much, so still considering to go along with this one. It's not my perfect rom, but this comes really close to it. Think I wait till the button 5 issue is resolved.

Cheers, M

myv6mustang

Jun 26, 2007
This is a very good rom one of the best ive used. Loads up fast after a soft reset and doenst have the unecessary junk that i never use. Only issues ive seen so far are

if i install palm messenger i know have to instances the inbox in the programs menu. Its the envelope...i have two of them. Tried hard reset and re-install and still the same.

Also installed office then tried to uninstall and reinstall on my storage card and i get two instances of the office folder in my programs folder.

Other than that this ROMs the heat. I dont really go into my programs folder anyway as i use the HTC today plug in for everything. Great job with this one!!!

mcorrie1121

Jul 4, 2007
Oregon
BUTTON 5 WORKS!!!!

I installed vp3G's fix and, as with the last ROM i used (austinsnyc's) it took a few SR's work and/or using the phone for a bit. I dont know exactly what enables it, but after using the phone for about 6 hrs and a few SR's in there from installing apps both press and press & hold work great!

One thing tho, your ROM does not switch between vibrate and ring by holding the comm manager button down.

tetsuokaneda

Jan 17, 2006
Tokyo
Weird but true in this Rom i'm able to create a open.softbank.ne.jp connection!!!Another good step!(I believe this is only for me sorry)

WDawn

May 5, 2006
Zwevegem
BUTTON 5 WORKS!!!!

I installed vp3G's fix and, as with the last ROM i used (austinsnyc's) it took a few SR's work and/or using the phone for a bit. I dont know exactly what enables it, but after using the phone for about 6 hrs and a few SR's in there from installing apps both press and press & hold work great!

One thing tho, your ROM does not switch between vibrate and ring by holding the comm manager button down.

Can someone confirm this works? If it does, i'll be flashin my precious Black Satin to Hypercore.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 384713
    Thanks for the settings.
    I'll hardreset now and apply these settings.
    Made many cab-installs, and the Touch Keyboard+Keypad cab is not working. Destroys the normal Keyboardsettings. Seems to be very buggy.
    I'll zip some new apps that are 100% running well with this ROM, so no apptesting is needed for other users.