[Odin][ROM] Whitehawkx's KC1 with CWM recovery

Search This thread

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
I've made an Odin flashable KC1 ROM with CWM already built in. It even boots up to CWM right after flashing to speed up your recovery! Now you can flash your favorite ROM and restore your nandroid backup and be ready to go!

FEATURES
Stock deodexed KC1 ROM (Whitehawkx)
* Root
* Busybox
* Quickboot
Bali 3.3 UV
* Voodoo lagfix enabled by default
* CWM recovery

NOTES
1) CWM will try to enable the Voodoo lagfix since it's the default option, so the first boot might take longer than you want it to if you wind up booting into the phone at all.
2) I noticed a glitch in the boot startup animation. It flashed back and forth between the T-Mobile pink bootup animation and the default Android boot animation.
3) This WILL delete all your data, so make a backup to your SD card, then back up your SD card to your PC.

INSTRUCTIONS
1) Download the file to your Windows PC
2) Extract the 7-Zip file using a compatible program, such as 7-Zip
3) Load up the file in Odin
4) Flash
5) Success!

ODIN
Learn how to flash files with Odin using this guide
This file goes into the PDA section of Odin. Your Odin screen should look like this:

ROM DOWNLOAD LINK
custom_kc1_cwm.7z

CREDITS
Stock DEODEXED KC1 by Whitehawkx
Bali 3.3 UV by drhonk

Last edited:

GDofWR420

May 3, 2011
Great addition to the flashaholics here on xda. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
I've made an Odin flashable KC1 ROM with CWM already built in. It even boots up to CWM right after flashing to speed up your recovery! Now you can flash your favorite ROM and restore your nandroid backup and be ready to go!

FEATURES
* Root
* Busybox
* Quickboot
Bali 3.3 UV
* CWM recovery

NOTES
1) CWM will try to enable the Voodoo lagfix since it's the default option, so the first boot might take longer than you want it to if you wind up booting into the phone at all.
2) I noticed a glitch in the boot startup animation. It flashed back and forth between the T-Mobile pink bootup animation and the default Android boot animation.

INSTRUCTIONS
4) Flash
5) Success!

ODIN
This file goes into the PDA section of Odin. Your Odin screen should look like this:

ROM DOWNLOAD LINK
custom_kc1_cwm.7z

CREDITS
Bali 3.3 UV by drhonk

If you delete the bootanimation file out of the system/bin folder that goes away just a fyi

xda_rosh

Jun 30, 2011
In case if i need to remove all (cwm and stuff) of this and get back to stock, can i just ODIN with stock rom?

hechoen

May 7, 2011
yeah it's kc1 froyo just with recovery added. Put's you to recovery just after you Odin it. Nice to have. And as always thanks to the op.

Jerry D

Mar 5, 2011
@FB

Flashed this and booted into Red CWM but when I try to flash a ROM I get a cache error. I cannot flash anything in CWM. I cannot mount my cache in storage and mounts. Any ideas?

I'm on Audiophile Bump in Trunk and had no problems using CWM while running on it.

Thank you

fish72

Jun 11, 2009
Excellent rom !!! Thank you so much for creating this easy to use rooted and dedoxed rom :O) It has become the base rom I Odin whenever I want to test new rom on my phone. It also allow me to push hebrew to the phone (Only after installing another rom on top of that like Redux 1.3.X), And It deals automatically with some EXT4 mixed partitions I created from other roms which got messy prior to this rom. You have done a GREAT service to our community by creating this rom. Job AMAZINGLY DONE !

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FEATURES
    * Root
    * Busybox
    * Quickboot
    Bali 3.3 UV
    * CWM recovery

NOTES
    3) This WILL delete all your data, so make a backup to your SD card, then back up your SD card to your PC.

INSTRUCTIONS
    4) Flash
    5) Success!

ODIN

ROM DOWNLOAD LINK
    custom_kc1_cwm.7z

CREDITS
    Bali 3.3 UV by drhonk

FEATURES
    * Root
    * Busybox
    * Quickboot
    Bali 3.3 UV
    * CWM recovery

NOTES

INSTRUCTIONS
    4) Flash
    5) Success!

ODIN

ROM DOWNLOAD LINK
    custom_kc1_cwm.7z

CREDITS
    Bali 3.3 UV by drhonk

If you delete the bootanimation file out of the system/bin folder that goes away just a fyi
    Ah, I think I know what happened. I updated the ROM to a different version. I'll have a link up soon to the old, working version.

EDIT

Here's the link
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/teamacid/files/fb/roms/custom_kc1_cwm/custom_kc1_cwm.7z/download
    AWESOME job FBis251 !! The ROM is just what I needed today :)
    Kc1 froyo, you mean?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App