FW-S5830_ZCKP9 Offical China Firmware[2.3.4](Battery Bug fixed on ZCKPA)

Search This thread

royskeyz

Apr 10, 2011
Bacolod
Tried and tested... its a snappier ROM and indeed it has a louder volume than any other ROMs (stock or custom). But no Gapps only chinese bloatwares. It doesnt have GPS button on the notification, instead it has a "data network" toggle. Mind telling me guys, where i can download the google apps for this ROM? :)

Its attached in my post, see page 1.

Reactions: vo-1 and nosf3eratu

lonkay

Apr 27, 2011
Google me
Installed this, another KPH performance, very light rom, fast booting, so far no sod's, for asia user's no more manual input of APN's, and for those who want loud volume speakers, this rom is for you.

No google apps just like the original uploader has said, but i attached gapps here for the missing google apps just flash via cwm.

And here's the rom link http://www.mediafire.com/?kjnvvc70m8833s8

Edit: For the market to appear in drawer, flash gapps, log in to your account, market app will appear.

really..really thanks to you..
thanks for the mirror!.. :D

btw.. how to screen capture?.. hold back and press home is not working

Last edited:

03188lee

Sep 15, 2010
hmm... i can't connect my gmail to server... is it something wrong with my phone~ i can on9 juz as normal... juz can't connect my google account~~

Help??

anto.danny

May 21, 2011
Chennai
cool rom...fast and has loud speakers....call reject on sms and auto reject,scheduled sms....am lovin it:D

Edit:screen capture and location works

Last edited:

sbchua

Mar 9, 2010
Original Theard for ROM release(chinese):
ttp://bbs.sdapk.com/thread-34852-1-1.html
Released by 平海浪子 from 桑德网.

Mirror:

Download:
ttp://u.115.com/file/aqzump8l
Password:
Code:
www . sdapk . com
Note that becuase google quited and blocked in china,there is NO GOOGLE APP on this firmware.
I can't post url yet,just delete the space on the password.

Is this rom can support Malaysia Phone ? but i still in viva rom not sure can go for this ? please advise .

anto.danny

May 21, 2011
Chennai
very poor battery life...switched back to kph..after chargung to 100...drains to 67 in 15 mins [my phone was idle]:mad:

royskeyz

Apr 10, 2011
Bacolod
very poor battery life...switched back to kph..after chargung to 100...drains to 67 in 15 mins [my phone was idle]:mad:

dont depend on batt percentage when charging, it says 100% but actually your phone is still charging, wait for the 100% fullcharge icon on notification bar to appear or in lockscreen it displays "charged". Then observe your batt again, for me, when idle, only 1% per hour.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Installed this, another KPH performance, very light rom, fast booting, so far no sod's, for asia user's no more manual input of APN's, and for those who want loud volume speakers, this rom is for you.

No google apps just like the original uploader has said, but i attached gapps here for the missing google apps just flash via cwm.

And here's the rom link http://www.mediafire.com/?kjnvvc70m8833s8

Edit: For the market to appear in drawer, flash gapps, log in to your account, market app will appear.
    Original Theard for ROM release(chinese):
    ttp://bbs.sdapk.com/thread-34852-1-1.html
    Released by 平海浪子 from 桑德网.
    【ROM】Galaxy Ace 国行官方中文2.3.4ROM_S5830_ZCKP9
    桑德网首发 欢迎转载 转载请全文并注明出处 谢谢!!!
    Mirror:

And here's the rom link ttp:// mediafire.com/?kjnvvc70m8833s8

Download:
    h ttp://www . megaupload . com/?d=XG0LT3FS

Download:
    ttp://u.115.com/file/aqzump8l
    Password:
    Code:
    www . sdapk . com
    Note that becuase google quited and blocked in china,there is NO GOOGLE APP on this firmware.
    I can't post url yet,just delete the space on the password.

PLEASE download bug fixed version istand of this version.IT pretty much the same rom,expact it have some bug fixed:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1223700
    Tried and tested... its a snappier ROM and indeed it has a louder volume than any other ROMs (stock or custom). But no Gapps only chinese bloatwares. It doesnt have GPS button on the notification, instead it has a "data network" toggle. Mind telling me guys, where i can download the google apps for this ROM? :)

Its attached in my post, see page 1.
    ok. great, Thanks man.:)
    Download:
    h ttp://www . megaupload . com/?d=XG0LT3FS