Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,664 Members 42,521 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WWE][ROM] ★ ☆ ★ 23-Apr ● DeepShining 29019 | 21916 ● Rhod 2.10 Sense 2.5.2021 ★ ☆ ★

Tip us?

tiktir
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Alarm is not functioning, no sound at all. But i discovered something. When device is off, when alarm warning appears (no sound) if you press the snooze button but not any options, it snooze for 1minute.

After 1 minute it sounds as a reminder. If you snooze for 5minutes, still no sound... :S

Any update for alarm? Can we just use the phone with phone functions? Really no need for youtube, facebook etc. Your rom is very fast and stable, even no htc sms client is acceptable, but no alarm... :S

Also no Jakarta +7 timezone

forster
Old
Thanks Meter 369
I foud a problem (not tested with otgher roms or versions) in latest versiion,after call finishes, i experienced SOD. only thing not related to the rom what my cause a problem is ovreclock to 710 mhz. inm using OCT V1.5.
Phone: HTC One X
Favorite Roms

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by forster View Post
I foud a problem (not tested with otgher roms or versions) in latest versiion,after call finishes, i experienced SOD. only thing not related to the rom what my cause a problem is ovreclock to 710 mhz. inm using OCT V1.5.
Well, then if you think it might be a problem, then why not test it out without that program installed.

In a related note, there was a pretty big update to the OCT program that you should have jumped to. Version 2.0 was moved into a new application called WinMoSpeed. Look it up.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV

forster
Old
Thanks Meter 369
you are right it was related to the OCT. issue resolvd.
Favorite Roms

leosek88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default hw keyboard problem

Hi,
i flashed your DeepShining 29019.Touchstone ROM into my at&t tilt2, I'm very satisfied with speed of ROM but there is one uncomfortable problem - if I slide out keyboard and sleep the device with the power button or if i let it sleep itself then, after wakeup - neither display nor hw buttons responds. Strange thing - I don't have to reset device only close the hw keyboard and everything goes fine.

Thanks in advance

leosek88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leosek88 View Post
Hi,
i flashed your DeepShining 29019.Touchstone ROM into my at&t tilt2, I'm very satisfied with speed of ROM but there is one uncomfortable problem - if I slide out keyboard and sleep the device with the power button or if i let it sleep itself then, after wakeup - neither display nor hw buttons responds. Strange thing - I don't have to reset device only close the hw keyboard and everything goes fine.

Thanks in advance
I have just found out the problem is caused by LockDevice app, if I disable it, it's okay

dotcompt
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Be carefull with overclock tools.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App
YOU CAN´T RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●

forster
Old
Thanks Meter 369
Dot, would you pease explain if overclocking is wrong, why? Im using it on your rom and find it very good. im running my tp2 on 710 mhz
Favorite Roms

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by forster View Post
Dot, would you pease explain if overclocking is wrong, why? Im using it on your rom and find it very good. im running my tp2 on 710 mhz
OC isn't wrong. I'm sure he meant something more along the lines of how you should remove OC from the equation when figuring out the cause of problems with the ROM. If you have a problem, stop OC first, before any other steps including reporting the problem.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV

dotcompt
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob View Post
OC isn't wrong. I'm sure he meant something more along the lines of how you should remove OC from the equation when figuring out the cause of problems with the ROM. If you have a problem, stop OC first, before any other steps including reporting the problem.
What I meant is that users must be carefull when using overclocking tools. You must make sure not to put your device hardware components under stress. Always check if your device is not overheating otherwise it may crack in a long term. It is pretty much the same as a desktop PC, sometimes overclock it means a more powerfull cooler but with a smartphone there are no coolers. OEMs always make tough tests to find hardware breaking points and extend device life at least for 2 years (warrant) and by using OC you may be crossing the line in a dangerous way.

But because I am an extreme caution person you might as well forget my comments if your devide is working ok. ;)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App.
YOU CAN´T RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●

Tags
awesome, best rom for touch pro 2, da bomb, deepshining rom, dotcompt at xda, dotcompt eats co0kies !!, dotcompt is a god, great, htc stock rom wm 6.5, speed and stable