Verizon 4g LTE Tab - Netflix Working
First, nothing in this post is my own work. I just wanted to compile the information for everyone else who is surely wanting to know if the 4g LTE tab can run Netflix.
Step 1 - Root:
1. Download the file from THIS THREAD POST
to your Tab10.1 (anywhere should work, I went with the /sdcard folder on my tab)
2. Power Down Tab
3. Power On and when you see the Samsung Text Hold Power + Volume UP (From This Post
4. Select the Android+Box (Volume up to switch, then volume down to select)
5. Chose "apply update from /sdcard" and select the .zip file you downloaded in step 1 (When finished, the tab will automatically reboot).
6. Verify Root - You should see SuperUser in your apps when your tab finishes rebooting.
Step 2 - Asus Transformer Patch
1. Download the Transformer Patch from THIS THREAD
2. Install Patch - I chose to use Root Explorer to manually move the libnvomx.so file into my /system/lib folder, but you could also reboot into recovery and apply the .zip file that way instead (steps 2-5 above).
3. Reboot - If you manually move the .so file you will need to reboot, using the recovery it should reboot for you when finished.
4. Watch Movies
If anyone has trouble with this Please Do Not Email Me
I am really not a pro at troubleshooting, I was just willing to take a shot at rooting and found out that it worked. Hopefully this will ease other people's minds about getting root and netflix on your Verizon Tab 10.1
Also it is worth mentioning that I did all of this without using ODIN or KIES or ADB Shell or any of those other scary things. I chose not to try to install Rom Manager of Flash Clockwork Recovery as I had heard they may cause troubles.