Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,922 Members 45,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(UPDATED) Touchflo cube + Black magic + VP3G rom + Instructions + links to rom

Tip us?

djaladin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by icraveicecream View Post
Hey guys... would it be possible... has anyone played with the iPhone cab?
There is a program with it called iContact and has a very interesting feature... It registers finger sweeps.
I believe that if we tear that apart, and create a wrapper for the today screen so that it will run a transparent window (blocking softbuttons then?) it would be able to emulate the needed sweeps for the touchflo. Just a thought.
I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing. I'm no chef in any way, but I thought that if someone could program it for the iContacts and Slide to Unlock, then it theoretically would be possible to get touchflo to work similarly. But, as I said, I don't know anything about programming apps. I'm simply a geek user who loves to tweek my Hermes. (Go ahead... giggle at that.)
AT&T Fuze

Rom switches practically weekly.

beastfellow
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Dutty Please help me. I have tried to download the vp3g rom several times from rapidshare but it sucks. Can you please upload it to somewhere else to download Please.
i-mate JASJAM
IPL1.04
SPL1.40.Oli.pro
Radio v1.41.00.10
ROM Faria's Last Treat ROM

duttythroy
Old
Retired Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 945

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastfellow View Post
Dutty Please help me. I have tried to download the vp3g rom several times from rapidshare but it sucks. Can you please upload it to somewhere else to download Please.

i havent got that file anymore but i could download it and upload to you somewhere else
[Duttys™ HD2 Multi-Lang 23163 Legacy Cont. ROMs]
http://fileserve.com/list/dARfvDN

[Duttys™ HD2 Multi-Lang Legacy ROMs + Legacy Kitchen 23162 COOK Your ROM]
http://fileserve.com/list/HPbXnV3

hightechlive
Old
Thanks Meter 22
i dont understand how to install a rom like this,i was able to install windows mobile 6 but i did it using my desktop.the vp3g's rom has 2 files in it can someone tell me how to install it,thanks

bennec83
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightechlive View Post
i dont understand how to install a rom like this,i was able to install windows mobile 6 but i did it using my desktop.the vp3g's rom has 2 files in it can someone tell me how to install it,thanks

click the exe

(how is that hard?)
The Government Is An Association Of Men Who Do Violence To The Rest Of Us. - Leo Tolstoy

hightechlive
Old
Thanks Meter 22
theres not a exe there is a ruu file,im not sure what to do with it..i dont know maybe im missing something.

u170who
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiden View Post
same here.... dutty would you please upload it again somewhere else?
How about a CRAZY idea? Why don't people upload these things on torrent sites, like piratebay.org or isohunt.org? In fact, since i suggested it, i will do that tomorrow when i get home.

SchmilK
Old
(Last edited by SchmilK; 3rd November 2007 at 06:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 323
Very cool setup!

im almost understading this but on the touched by a cube rom install...touch flo when i open the app it only shows one side and screen motion doesnt change it, only pressing the button i assigned to it makes it change...