Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

(UPDATED) Touchflo cube + Black magic + VP3G rom + Instructions + links to rom

OP duttythroy

6th July 2007, 03:48 AM   |  #81  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 0

51 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icraveicecream

Hey guys... would it be possible... has anyone played with the iPhone cab?
There is a program with it called iContact and has a very interesting feature... It registers finger sweeps.
I believe that if we tear that apart, and create a wrapper for the today screen so that it will run a transparent window (blocking softbuttons then?) it would be able to emulate the needed sweeps for the touchflo. Just a thought.

I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing. I'm no chef in any way, but I thought that if someone could program it for the iContacts and Slide to Unlock, then it theoretically would be possible to get touchflo to work similarly. But, as I said, I don't know anything about programming apps. I'm simply a geek user who loves to tweek my Hermes. (Go ahead... giggle at that.)
18th August 2007, 10:07 PM   |  #82  
Flag Riyadh, KSA
Thanks Meter: 0

130 posts
More
Dutty Please help me. I have tried to download the vp3g rom several times from rapidshare but it sucks. Can you please upload it to somewhere else to download Please.
19th August 2007, 03:23 PM   |  #83  
OP Retired Moderator
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 945

10,460 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastfellow

Dutty Please help me. I have tried to download the vp3g rom several times from rapidshare but it sucks. Can you please upload it to somewhere else to download Please.

i havent got that file anymore but i could download it and upload to you somewhere else
19th August 2007, 11:36 PM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 22

904 posts
i dont understand how to install a rom like this,i was able to install windows mobile 6 but i did it using my desktop.the vp3g's rom has 2 files in it can someone tell me how to install it,thanks
20th August 2007, 03:38 AM   |  #85  
Flag Pineal Gland Looking At Your 3rd Eye
Thanks Meter: 16

815 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightechlive

i dont understand how to install a rom like this,i was able to install windows mobile 6 but i did it using my desktop.the vp3g's rom has 2 files in it can someone tell me how to install it,thanks

click the exe

(how is that hard?)
20th August 2007, 01:52 PM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 22

904 posts
theres not a exe there is a ruu file,im not sure what to do with it..i dont know maybe im missing something.
9th October 2007, 04:37 AM   |  #87  
Flag Brooklyn, New York
Thanks Meter: 9

110 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiden

same here.... dutty would you please upload it again somewhere else?

How about a CRAZY idea? Why don't people upload these things on torrent sites, like piratebay.org or isohunt.org? In fact, since i suggested it, i will do that tomorrow when i get home.
3rd November 2007, 12:31 AM   |  #88  
Thanks Meter: 349

454 posts
More
Very cool setup!

im almost understading this but on the touched by a cube rom install...touch flo when i open the app it only shows one side and screen motion doesnt change it, only pressing the button i assigned to it makes it change...
Last edited by SchmilK; 3rd November 2007 at 06:33 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread