This is a tweaked stock rom for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101
This rom is a work in progress and all feedback is appreciated. It is build from the stock rom and has a few tweaks added. As always whenever installing any rom, please take care to follow instructions as no one enjoys seeing their prized possesion not working.
1. Copy ROM to sdcard
2. Verify the MD5 of the zip on the sdcard, DO NOT FLASH IF THIS DOESN'T MATCH THE MD5 UNDER THE DOWNLOAD LINK!
3. Boot into clockworkmod recovery
4. Take a nandroid backup (optional but highly recommended)
5. Install the ROM
6. Reboot and wait... The more apps you have installed the longer the first boot will take... Please not that after the lock screen comes up your TF may be sluggish for a minute while the rom initialises.
7. After a successful restart, you can change the default power mod if desired.
Due to changes made in the launcher for 1.7 you might get a black background after the first boot. The wallpaper picker may also force close. A reboot will sort this problem out.
GPS - V1.5.0
WiFi - V5.2.53
Bluetooth - V6.19
Kernel - 126.96.36.199
Build - HTJ85B.prime_epad-1.7-20110804
MobileDock Firmware- EP101-0209 (Prompts for install after first boot if required)
See the second post of this thread for the changelog and optional extras including kernels.
Download Links: - Main Rom (You need this one)
PRIME! v1.7 - Alternate Link - Alternate Link 2 - Alternate Link 3
Torrent Link - Thanks Aligatro and WoodburyMan
NVFLASH VERSION - Includes CWM 188.8.131.52
See this thread
I've discovered that the netflix library patch breaks WMV support. Here's a patch to put back the original library and to re-enable wmv support. Also the netflix library seems to have the undesirable effect of process locking the /system folder so it cannot be remounted and as such is always in rw mode. I suspect that this may be a bad thing in the long run for I/O.
WMV Patch - Breaks Netflix