[APP][Not Under Dev] OC/UV Beater2v1.7-GUI to change Virtuous_OC,Andrev_OC&Viper_VDD
UPDATE - Hi all,
Down to personal problem im unable to continue work on this project. I have uploaded the project/source onto this post in the hope that someone can continue the work.
Thanks for all the support.
Original - Hi All. Here is the public released version of my app to change the Virtuous_OC and Andrev_OC daemons settings and VDD levels in your ROM/kernel on-the-fly (Now also supports OC without daemon). I have put hundreds of hours of testing into this project to try and make it as bug free as possible. I still have other extra functions that i would like to implement and i hope/think
I'm close to getting them running.
The app works on profiles and you can create 3 OC profiles and change between them. You can also create 2 UV profiles and activate any one of them.
If your ROM doesn't have all the support for the different part of the app. Don't worry, the app will hide the parts you can't use and only show you the options you can.
!PLEASE! take a nandroid before making any changes.
The app stores it's config files on the /data/data folder and pushes it to the config folders when activated.
I have had some questions regarding the diff between "temp" and "perm" activation. It is easy, a "temp" will not survive a reboot. A "perm" will survive a reboot and will not require my app to configure these values again.
Please use temp activate in the UV section to check if your phone is happy with the new voltages. This button activates the new voltages, but doesn't write the config to /system, so if you have a failure the voltage levels will go back to the last activated perm settings or default if no perm settings was applied after a reboot. If you do break it
, i have included a flash-able zip to remove the config and to take it back to default level.
V1.7 (Extra Functionality and small bug fix) Tested and working on lots of ROMS
* Added full multi-core support for vdd and oc.
* Fixed bug where oc setup script wasn't installed.
V1.6 (Extra Functionality) Tested and working on lots of ROMS
* Added support for OC without Daemons (for those roms using governor to do "screen off/sleep" profiles)
V1.5 (Extra Functionality and minor bug fix) Tested and working on lots of ROMS
* New Menu item added.
- Disabling of tabs you don't want or need.
- Disabling of Toasts and Notifications.
* Removed "Save" button from Auto OC Settings page. (Not needed any more)
* Added sorting of governors and frequencies.
* Fixed bug where deleting OC Profile that was assigned to an auto profile switching didn't clear the settings.
V1.4 (Extra Functionality) Testing and working on TB Fusion3d 2.0.x, DeSense NewGen v3.x, NC NoSense v1.3.x, Android Revolution HD 5.2.x, SenSi 4.0.x, NoSensi 1.0.x, Virtuous Unity 2.35.*, LeeDrOiD v3.3.3, RCMix3d 234 v2.x and MIUI v1.18.26 v*
* New Menu added. (Hit menu button)
- Auto profile switching for OC under low power conditions.
- Auto profile switching for OC under charger connection conditions.
- Auto profile switching for OC under charger disconnection conditions.
- By popular demand: Auto force start of OC Daemon at boot time.
(Only use if there is no other choice and you can't get the init.d scripts working)
* Fixed FC when ROM/Kernel doesn't support OC and UV.
* Increased safe VDD levels to 1600 for LordClockN kernel.
V1.3.1 (Minor Bug) Tested and working on DeSense NewGen v2.x, NC NoSense v1.3.x, Android Revolution HD 5.2.x, SenSi 3.0.x, NoSensi 1.0.x, Virtuous Unity 1.31.0, LeeDrOiD v3.3.3, RCMix3d 234 v2.x and MIUI v1.18.*
* Tried to remove possible FC from "-25" button in UV section by improving logic.
V1.3 (New Features) Tested and working on DeSense NewGen v2.x, NC NoSense v1.3.x, Android Revolution HD 5.2.x, SenSi 3.0.x, NoSensi 1.0.x, Virtuous Unity 1.31.0, LeeDrOiD v3.3.3, RCMix3d 234 v2.x and MIUI v1.18.2
* Added support for Andrev_OC
* Move profiles storage to app data folder. (eg. /data) Feel free to delete the .ocuvbeater2 folder on SD card.
V1.2.3 (Minor Bug and code rewrite) Tested and working on DeSense NewGen v1/2, NC NoSense v1.3.2+/3, Android Revolution HD 5.2.4/5, SenSi 3.0.1, NoSensi 1.0.6, Virtuous Unity 1.31.0, LeeDrOiD v3.3.3, RCMix3d 234 v2.2 and MIUI v1.18.2
* Almost 90% code rewrite to support future functions. So too many to mention.
* Standard colours for all spinners.
V1.2.2 (Minor Bug) - Tested and working on DeSense NewGen v1/2, NC NoSense v1.3.2+/3, Android Revolution HD 5.2.3/4, SenSi 3.0.1, NoSensi 1.0.6, Virtuous Unity 1.31.0, LeeDrOiD v3.3.3 and RCMix3d 234 v2.2.
* Full busybox support. (Should give me lots more ROM support than native commands
* Removed possible FC as app wasn't waiting for commands to complete.
V1.2.1 (Minor Bug) - Tested and working on DeSense NewGen v1/2, NC NoSense v1.3.2+/3, Android Revolution HD 5.2.3/4, SenSi 3.0.1, NoSensi 1.0.6, Virtuous Unity 1.31.0 and LeeDrOiD v3.3.3
* Added support for Kernel with more than 25 frequency steps.
* Improved code to init.d scripts.
* Added removal of TextViews and Spinners not used by VDD.
V1.2 (New Features) - Tested and working on DeSense NewGen v1, NC NoSense v1.3.2+/3, Android Revolution HD, SenSi 3.0.1, NoSensi 1.0.6 and Virtuous Unity 1.31.0
* Included detection for vipermod init.d script.
* Added "Clear" button to clear/reset profile.
* Added "Default" button to UV section to load default values to profile.
* Cleanup of code.
* Improved testing logic.
V1.1.5 (Minor bugs) - Tested and working on DeSense NewGen v1, NC NoSense v1.3.2+/3, Android Revolution HD, SenSi 3.0.1, NoSensi 1.0.6 and Virtuous Unity 1.31.0
* Added support for SenSi and NoSensi Roms
* Removed bug where scrollview will just to the top TextBox after changing a spinner value.
* Added mdpi and ldpi icons (
Not that we will ever need this)
V1.1.4 (Minor bugs) - Tested and working on DeSense NewGen v1, NC NoSense v1.3.2+/3 and Android Revolution HD
* Upgrade init.d script to include more shell cmd's. (No need to delete, will upgrade itself)
* Improved logic in app
* Minor bugs i found.
V1.1.3 (Minor bug)
* Running only OC or UV caused fc on save. Fixed.
V1.1.2 (Major bug)
* Install of init.d script was failing. (This caused lots of headaches and should support more roms now)
V1.1.1 (Minor bug)
* Improved logic in app to make it faster.
* Fixed keyboard opening on every start.
* Increased size of spinner objects.
* Improved detection of Temp and Perm settings.
V1.1 (New Features)
* Improved logic in app.
* Activate "Temp Activations" for OC.
* New Icon.
* Removed exit button (Use home or back button) - Why should i wast valuable real-estate if there is already buttons for it.
V1.0.1 (Minor bug)
*Root checking fixed to include more custom ROM's.
Any positive criticism would be greatly appreciated and please donate if you like my work.
Donaters will be listed here :
V1.0 = +/- 50 downloads
V1.1 = +/- 300 downloads
V1.2 = +/- 150 downloads
v1.3 = +/- 660 downloads
V1.4 = +/- 830 downloads
v1.5 = +/- 2699 downloads
v1.6 = +/- 1986 downloads
v1.7 = counting