[Update] radio S-OFF confirmed but still looking for a copy of untouched partition7

Search This thread

guhl99

Aug 25, 2010
Hi!

I am working on making a version of gfree (the tool to s-off, supercid and simunlock the vision, dz, dhd, ...) for the incredible s.
For that I need the backup copy of an untouched partition 7

You need to be able to temp-root your phone and when you have temp root run the following command:

dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p7 of=/sdcard/mmcblk0p7.img

If you are willing to help please find me on irc on freenode channel #g2root or post the image here.

Thanks and have fun - Guhl

[Update]
I am still looking for an untouched partition7 to make sure about the sim-lock data, but we do have radio S-OFF by incsfree.
Will still take some fine tuning until we'll release it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tpbklake

Hawkysoft

Jul 21, 2010
Rotterdam
Ahhh so basicly your the person who reverse enginered the xtc clip, aka hacked and stoled the way howto?

im sorry im not willing to help, go buy yourselve an device

guhl99

Aug 25, 2010
Ahhh so basicly your the person who reverse enginered the xtc clip, aka hacked and stoled the way howto?

Hi!
This is one of the best jokes ever.

First it has nothing to do with the xtc clip.

Second if you are refering to a thing that is called something dongle, then you should know that this thing uses 95% code that is taken from GPL code written by scotty2 and me. Even if they tried do obfuscate this by encrytion.
The whole thing is a single big GPL violation that uses our code.
I have nothing against using GPL code, thats why we released it that way, but i have a whole lot against using this code for a commericial product while violating the license.

Thanks - Guhl

Reactions: h4lfh0nk

ste1164

Jan 16, 2010
Darlington

What was the point in commenting then? Also I'd love to help but my phone came with the 2.30.405.1 software version so I can't temp root :(

tpbklake

Aug 1, 2007

Why don't you get your facts straight before making a comment like that. Gfree has been around for other devices before the XTC Clip. What is wrong with trying to help a developer who wants to develop a software solution to S-OFF and unlock the phone?

Hawkysoft

Jul 21, 2010
Rotterdam
@guhl99, well if im wrong about my earlier made statement, my excuse but will see when it's done

@the random persons above, o.0 lol?

BWA80

@guhl99, well if im wrong about my earlier made statement, my excuse but will see when it's done

Holy...

Dude just go away again like you did for a while, you and your worthless comments are not needed..

This guy was born on the wrong foot.. always harassing people.

I´m just so fed´up with this guy.. :D

Reactions: Hawkysoft

guhl99

Aug 25, 2010
Pis: i thought this was sensation, my post was worthless, sorry, and best of luck with your request, i was offering to help, but then realized i trolled into the inc s section,
Hi!
The sensation is probably next on my list.
have fun - Guhl

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

Hawkysoft

Jul 21, 2010
Rotterdam
Holy...

Dude just go away again like you did for a while, you and your worthless comments are not needed..

dude, why don't you just be productive? instead of placing any louzy comments and never been capable to accomplish anything on whatever way

and i went away to where? you stalking me boy?

you dont know anything, nor will gain any info about what i'm doing ;)

my worthless comments? LAWL, i understand why all the dev's are heading to private forums, cuz of nooby retards like you who think they do know all about everyone

and if your so fed'up with me, do something about it, make my bloody day lawl

serious im considering in deleting all my posts on this fking forum and let ya'll be

Hawkysoft

Jul 21, 2010
Rotterdam
+3

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

lawl, that ur iq bro?

and to the others, yes i can be rude... thats what you get if you get ignorant stupid questions over and over from people who dont read further than their bloody nose reach..

oh and before you even come with the point this thread isnt about it, i know exactly where the thread is about k thanks ;) point will been made in source if he ever brings it out aye?

BWA80

lawl, that ur iq bro?

and to the others, yes i can be rude... thats what you get if you get ignorant stupid questions over and over from people who dont read further than their bloody nose reach..

oh and before you even come with the point this thread isnt about it, i know exactly where the thread is about k thanks ;) point will been made in source if he ever brings it out aye?

That first line was unnecessary again.. :D

If you have nothing constructive or helpful to say, please be quiet, please just shut up. There is no need for you being rude, even if somebody has asked a question 10 000 times, ok? we are trying to help each other here, let´s try to pull the same rope and not trash everybody. U can do it..

ok, sorry that this thread went to this.. :eek:

guhl99

Aug 25, 2010
Any news on this radio s-off tool??
Hi!

I would be looking for someone interested in testing it on the phone.
So if you are interested in testing it (I would say the status of incsfree is early beta) I would invite you to come to irc-channel #g2root and look for me.
I would assist you while doing the test.

Have fun - Guhl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

I am working on making a version of gfree (the tool to s-off, supercid and simunlock the vision, dz, dhd, ...) for the incredible s.
    For that I need the backup copy of an untouched partition 7

You need to be able to temp-root your phone and when you have temp root run the following command:

dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p7 of=/sdcard/mmcblk0p7.img

If you are willing to help please find me on irc on freenode channel #g2root or post the image here.

[Update]
    I am still looking for an untouched partition7 to make sure about the sim-lock data, but we do have radio S-OFF by incsfree.
    Will still take some fine tuning until we'll release it.

Hi!
    This is one of the best jokes ever.

First it has nothing to do with the xtc clip.

Second if you are refering to a thing that is called something dongle, then you should know that this thing uses 95% code that is taken from GPL code written by scotty2 and me. Even if they tried do obfuscate this by encrytion.
    The whole thing is a single big GPL violation that uses our code.
    I have nothing against using GPL code, thats why we released it that way, but i have a whole lot against using this code for a commericial product while violating the license.

Thanks - Guhl

Holy...