[ROM][27/10] Tabasco's Silky ROM V2.1 (w/ Sony Bravia Engine, T2W)
First of all, i wanna thank NeoPhyte.x360 for his rom that can be find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1151765
I would like to have a ROM with the speed of an AOSP Rom with the taste of a SENSE Rom.
AND I MADE IT.
I removed all things that you'll never use and added some other thing like torch.
5000+ DOWNLOAD, 5000+ HAPPY USER
- Never Ending Sync (solution at the bottom of this post).
What you need?
You MUST have:
- Clockworkmod 3 or newer (you can try to use other recoveries, i don't know);
- EXT3/4 partition with at least 512mb;
- Stock MTD (workin' on Data++), so no CM7r2 etc.
You also have to Full Wipe + Dalvik Cache Wipe.
What you get:
- Official Sense Gingerbread 3.14.405.1
- Kernel 184.108.40.206-g308ba26 by snq-
- New Market
- HD Recording
- Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic (not completed), Czech, German, Espanol, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Vietnamese, Thai.
- Fastest ROM I ever tried.
2.1 - HERE!
2.0 - HERE!
Check the UPDATER!
WIPE CACHE + DALVIK WHEN UPDATE!
If you are upgrading from previous version to 2.0 and you have problem make a full wipe!
Let me know for bugs. Push the thanks button if you like my work!
DEVELOPEMENT STATUS: WORKING!.
HOW TO SOLVE NEVER ENDING SYNC (thanks asp2010):
V2.1 - 27/10/11 (Italian date Format DD/MM/YY)
- Added Sony Bravia Engine to give your display new life (example here);
- Added Javabox, is useful to send free sms in some country like Italy;
- Seriously working on CRT Anim.
V2.0 - 29/08/11 (Italian date Format DD/MM/YY)
- My OWN Framework (Updated);
- Custom Torch;
- Removed some old libs;
- Added Gps Status (should make your Gps faster, works for me)
- Updated Market
- HTC Mail is there;
- Custom Bootanimation;
- Some other changes that i can't remember 'cause i'm 19 years old now.
If you are upgrading from previous a FULL WIPE is highly recommended!! (check the updater)
V1.3 - 18/08/11 (Italian date Format DD/MM/YY)
- My OWN Framework (now this rom has some translucent elements like Rosie);
- Added Silky Updater;
- Removed some other craps (you can flash them from recovery, check addons);
- Various changes.
If you are upgrading from previous version to 1.3 and you have problem make a full wipe!
V1.2 - 11/08/11 (Italian date Format DD/MM/YY)
- Added Quickboot instead of Powermenu, is less invasive;
- Graphics improvement;
- New Wallpaper, try it, is wonderful!;
- Deleted some useless libs;
- Added in addon post most of removed apps (warning, slows down the phone a lot!).
V1.1 - 10/08/11 (Italian date Format DD/MM/YY)
- Changed name to "Silky ROM" because is "as smooth as silk" [cit.] :D
- Changed file manager to Astro
- Added Quick Setting in Notification bar
V1 - 09/08/11 (Italian date Format DD/MM/YY)
- Initial Release
- Removed all things downloadable from market like Flickr, Twitter, etc.;
- Removed all never used widget (Calculator Widget, Bookmark widget, etc.);
- Added the support to Polaris Office, the best Mobile Office nowaday, and all it's libraries.
- Added a file manager (if you want to install APKs without using the market) and a lightweight Task Manager (Stop Application, Clear Cache, etc.);
Go to Accounts & Sync in settings and uncheck "Sync contacts" under Facebook for HTC Sense. Then, go to Manage Applications and force close the same app.