Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,559 Members 52,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anker Sensation 4G 1900mah Battery

Tip us?

robstunner
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 500
Default Anker Sensation 4G 1900mah Battery

Hey all.

Just wanted to post and say that my Sensation battery works flawlessly in my EVO 3D. Many reviews and tests on the Sensation boards are confirming the battery is indeed 1900mah so its a good deal for a $10 battery from California!

phatmanxxl
Old
Thanks Meter 1080
Is there any noticeable difference? I don't see what an extra 200 (or whatever it is) mah will do, still $10 isn't bad for just a general backup battery.

robstunner
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 500
Quote:
Is there any noticeable difference? I don't see what an extra 200 (or whatever it is) mah will do, still $10 isn't bad for just a general backup battery.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Eh its alright. I've only had the phone for a few days tho. I'll get back to ya.

aznmode
Old
Thanks Meter 758
I've had these batteries for a week now and do notice a slight increase over stock. However I only calibrated it 2x (full discharge and recharge).

stanglifemike
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Thanks for the info. Even if they are just 1730mah then they are still a great deal compared to $30 for a stock HTC battery! Got a link? I'm gonna order 1 or 2 tonight

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App
Main Phone: White Samsung Note 3 + 64GB card
Other Phone: White HTC Evo 4G LTE
Main Tablet: Asus Infinity 32GB Internal + 64GB card
Main Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB

98 GT: Lots of bolt-ons, suspension, exhaust.
06 GT: Vortech supercharger 10 lbs boost, full suspension, exhaust, too much to list here
Both purchased new and all mods done by me

aznmode
Old
(Last edited by aznmode; 17th August 2011 at 01:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Thanks for the info. Even if they are just 1730mah then they are still a great deal compared to $30 for a stock HTC battery! Got a link? I'm gonna order 1 or 2 tonight

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App
Oh man..the price went down. I paid $20 for just 2 batteries no charger and the one with the charger was going for 23.99 now its 21.99. Gonna email the guy to see if I can get an extra charger for the difference lol.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2x1900mAh-Batter...item4cf96544e7

EDIT: actually thats current bid amount. Buy it now is still $23.99

stanglifemike
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by robstunner View Post
Hey all.

Just wanted to post and say that my Sensation battery works flawlessly in my EVO 3D. Many reviews and tests on the Sensation boards are confirming the battery is indeed 1900mah so its a good deal for a $10 battery from California!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
Oh man..the price went down. I paid $20 for just 2 batteries no charger and the one with the charger was going for 23.99 now its 21.99. Gonna email the guy to see if I can get an extra charger for the difference lol.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2x1900mAh-Batter...item4cf96544e7

EDIT: actually thats current bid amount. Buy it now is still $23.99
Robstunner, can you confirm that this is the seller that you got yours from as well?

06 GT: Vortech supercharger 10 lbs boost, full suspension, exhaust, too much to list here

stanglifemike
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Oh, another question for any one with these batteries and charger. Does the battery show 100% charged when you put it in your phone after using the external charger? My ebay docking station with extra battery charger in the back doesnt fully charge. When I put in a battery off the charger, it reads from 86-94%. I've tried taking them out as soon as teh light turns green and also leaving them in 5 hours after the light is green, same results though...
If this one actually charges to 100%, then that is another added bonus!!! I can charger 2 extra batteries at the same time, and when the dock says its charged, I'll put the battery in the charger that comes with the Anker batteries to finish them off.

robstunner
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220809471557

Thats what i got. I believe the Sensation users were saying that there is a 1930mah one made by anker for EVO3D. THe mentioned it because it also worked on the Sensation.
j4n87 Old
Thanks Meter
Can't find a seller in Germany..

Only one seller on ebay provides shipping to germany. One battery for $24,99 and shipping cost $5,00. Not a very good deal, is it? =/