[ERA][Theme][EH06] Ace Theme 1.1 "Almost Stock"

Search This thread

omair2005

Jul 26, 2007
would love to see this updated for the next leak with scrollable widgets :) my fav theme so far unless miezu gets updated.. can't beat that transparent pull down bar

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
would love to see this updated for the next leak with scrollable widgets :) my fav theme so far unless miezu gets updated.. can't beat that transparent pull down bar

Righttt. I've been meaning to make that bar transparent :p lol
I'll have to edit a few things anyway; I still haven't changed the wallpaper to say 1.1 yet lol.

Dante of the Inferno

Sep 6, 2010
Adding the No-Battery Popup mod would be nice for V1.2.

Also, has anyone been able to get the Music Lockscreen to actually work on EH06? So far, the only app that seems to function with it is the Music app that comes bundled with the ROM, and even then, that app seems to have its own lockscreen widget. I'm flashing straight off of the Odin (with working browser), following the wipe instructions of course.

Anyone else having this issue?

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
Adding the No-Battery Popup mod would be nice for V1.2.

Also, has anyone been able to get the Music Lockscreen to actually work on EH06? So far, the only app that seems to function with it is the Music app that comes bundled with the ROM, and even then, that app seems to have its own lockscreen widget. I'm flashing straight off of the Odin (with working browser), following the wipe instructions of course.

Anyone else having this issue?

I'm on EG22 still so can't really help you with the issue you're having. The No-Battery Popup mod would be nice, I agree, but I don't know. It's never worked for me when others say they have it, but I'll give it a shot.

iamterence

Feb 10, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but is there by chance anyone that could update this to EI22? This is, in my personal opinion, one of the best looking themes for the Epic, and it'd be an absolute blessing if this could be updated to EI22!

Reactions: zanderman112

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but is there by chance anyone that could update this to EI22? This is, in my personal opinion, one of the best looking themes for the Epic, and it'd be an absolute blessing if this could be updated to EI22!

Acer! Lol

Sent from something with a Kモ尺れモㄥ.

Thanks, that means a lot! :D
I'm not going to update it to EI22, but I might as well update it to EL30 since that build is supposedly going to be released via OTA very soon to the Epic. It depends how much demand there is though. Once EL30 is released, I'll put a poll.

Reactions: zanderman112

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    a0ib1s.jpg

ACE THEME 1.1 "Almost Stock"
    Great with SCrAMbLED EGgs!

What this is: An alternative to another stock gingerbread look. While Samsung did a fine job, this theme allows users to get a new feel for a stock look.

Special things included:
    Maddoggin's 8 lockscreen mod and tsm settings
    Qbking77's Overscroll (modified with a cyan/greenish color)
    Crt Off Animation
    GSII Icons

Instillation Instructions:
    1. Download the .zip and place it somewhere in your SD-card
    2. Boot into cwm 3.1.0.1
    2.5*. Make a nandroid backup.
    3. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache x3
    4. Find the .zip from your SD card and flash it.
    5. Reboot, and you're done!

*step 2.5 is optional

Download v1.1 Here: http://dev-host.org/tlqecqrfzigr/Ace1.1.zip
    MD5 sum: f99a8ff3beb685e96cc649ac31e8c9c0

CREDITS:

Big thanks to shane6374! This would not have been possible without him. Next time he posts, be sure to thank him!

Qbking77 for his crt overscroll and off animation
    Maddoggin for his wonderful 8 lockscreen mod
    antonda for a few images and inspiration of the design
    Crawjr for his AIO Mod
    Necrosan for his Hotspot Mod
    RandomKing for his Silent Mod
    ksmullins88 for testing
    JohnCorleone for testing as well

Watch video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYmBmSQSVmQ
    Thanks qbking77!

Screenshots below!

NOTE! This will work on EG22 as well!
    I definitely would like to keep the status bar on the lockscreen.

I did notice the SD Scanning not meshing with the theme well, hopefully that fix is included in 1.05, gonna try flashing at lunch.

Great work all around, good to have the MIUI lockscreen on my phone.

We worked on it last night. It's better than is was now.

Sent from the Epic Dark Horse via Tapatalk
    Very nice! Finally a theme with almost no "embossed" graphics. Nice and simple. I'll probably wait til you finish 'er up, but I'll be flashing this for sure.

Thanks! Yeah, I really wanted this theme to be simple but still have a different feel to a "stock" look. :D

The fix should be finished around 10:00 PM Central time is my guess. 10:30 at the latest. (Only time Shane can work on it. He does the XML edits)
    OP updated with v1.05 and changelog. Enjoy :)
    If I flash this over Random.. will i lose silent/vib mod and hotspot hack?

Yes

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App