Originally Posted by dorimanx
I know, I am here, I have cooked test ROM for me with the latest kernel 2.0 and driver libs from tutyng rom 3.0
+ lots of tweaks and drivers from other sources, and i am amazed! i never see such speed and boot time.
its atomic! boot 1 minute (with clean install 30 sec)
file transfer 40mb write 80mb read, (buffered)
cpu drop to 0 after 2 minutes after boot.
batt very low drain.
in other words is owesome!!!
i will cook it today for all. the nightly build will be next rom. (they stuck on someting i guess)
prepare your phones and usb cables
Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
Good!. I hope it resolves any issues I found after install latest rom+patches+kernel...
- After full battery charge, it workd very well: less 1% drain per hour in standby mode. Next full battery charge, almost 25% battery drain after 5 hour standby (night). I don't understand it. Next, same issue. However it appears to get 24h of moderate work with phone.
- After first recharge, robot voice and phone prioritize error. Reboot and all seems ok.
- After unlock conected to wifi, it tooks too much time to get data. Market or time plugin don't get any data from internet. If I open web browser, it begins to navigate ok.
It appears to be some inestable after hour/days of use...
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000:
- Stock ROM LRT
- Stock ICS Kernel with CWM and recovery
- 32GB Samsung SD card class 10