Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 39,118 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4EXT][BOOT][DOWN][SPLASH] Complete Sets (480x800)

Tip us?

pravus_nephilim
Old
(Last edited by pravus_nephilim; 13th July 2012 at 02:18 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Angry [4EXT][BOOT][DOWN][SPLASH] Complete Sets (480x800)

Quote:

Tested and working on mike1986's Android Revolution HD rom which can be found here. They should also work on other similarly structured roms or phones with 480x800 screen resolution.

The 4EXT themes are to be used on madmaxx82's brilliant 4EXTRecovery which can be found here. Should you want to uninstall any theme just flash this 4EXT Theme - Uninstaller in recovery.

To download click on the preview of your desired animation or theme and flash in recovery

If the flashable .zips are not compatible with your rom try manually extracting bootanimation.zip or downanimation.zip from the flashable archives and manually copying them over your original animation. Make sure to set the permissions as shown below.

To push the splash1.img use the executables (many thanks to roboprint for preparing these) which are provided in each .zip or alternatively, connect the phone in USB debug mode, go into the bootloader fastboot and type the follwing into cmd;

Code:
  • fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img
  • fastboot reboot
Click the preview below to download a matching wallpaper pack for the themes.

Many thanks to Whiskey103 for the file hosting.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to pravus_nephilim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pravus_nephilim
Old
(Last edited by pravus_nephilim; 13th July 2012 at 02:19 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Angry [4EXT][BOOT][DOWN][SPLASH] Complete Sets (480x800)

More great themes by apaquette420 can be found here. The following boot/down animations and splash are complimentary to apaquette420's Dark Rain 4EXTRecovery theme.

Quote:

More great themes by Whiskey103 can be found here. The following boot/down animations are complimentary to Whiskey103's Hyperkamote, John Blundon and mike1986 4EXTRecovery themes.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to pravus_nephilim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

apaquette420
Old
Thanks Meter 915

DONATE TO ME
Nice work man!!! keep them coming!!...
ROM: ViperOne v7.0.1
KERNEL: ElementalX-m7-v17.1
FIRMWARE: Base 6.09.401.5
H-BOOT: 1.57.0000-Red Text Removed
RADIO: 4T.29.3218.08
RECOVERY: TWRP v2.7.1.2
DEVICE SECURITY: S-OFF(Moonshine)

pravus_nephilim
Old
(Last edited by pravus_nephilim; 28th August 2011 at 04:03 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette420 View Post
Nice work man!!! keep them coming!!...
Thanks mate!

Euphorie
Old
Thanks Meter 965

DONATE TO ME
Great work

One question, is there any difference in structure between boot and down animation?
Or can boot animation be used as down, just with change of the name?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Euphorie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Wiingy
Old
Thanks Meter 25
loved the white skate set, i have wanted a boot screen like that since i got my phone.

Thanks, Champion
HTC One XL
ROM: Team Venom ViperXL 3.2.8
Kernel: ElementalX-7.0.2
Radio: 1.26a.32.45.19_10.134.32.34aL Telstra

ASUS TF201
ROM: AndroWook Prime HairyBean v2.3 by flumpster
Kernel: Hundsbuah Kernel

Whiskey103
Old
Forum Moderator Recognized Themer Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11,334
Hai Mate,, great idea.

I will link to here.

pravus_nephilim
Old
(Last edited by pravus_nephilim; 29th August 2011 at 06:44 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorie View Post
Great work

One question, is there any difference in structure between boot and down animation?
Or can boot animation be used as down, just with change of the name?
It's been my experience so far that they are of the same format. If anyone wants to correct me though they're more than welcome to If you switched bootanimation.zip to downanimation.zip and moved it from /data/local to /system/customize/resource it should work as you've said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiingy View Post
loved the white skate set, i have wanted a boot screen like that since i got my phone.

Thanks, Champion
Haha, thanks very much much! It takes me back to my early Android days when I first saw my phones bootloader and was convinced I had just bricked it or something to that effect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey103 View Post
Hai Mate,, great idea.

I will link to here.
Thanks Whiskey! I've clogged your inbox with multiple 480 x 800 .gif files, let me know if I've made any fundamental errors so they can be corrected a.s.a.p.!
The Following User Says Thank You to pravus_nephilim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Whiskey103
Old
Forum Moderator Recognized Themer Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by pravus_nephilim View Post
It's been my experience so far that they are of the same format. If anyone wants to correct me though they're more than welcome to If you switched bootanimation.zip to downanimation.zip and moved it from /data/local to /system/customize/resource it should work as you've said

Haha, thanks very much much! It takes me back to my early Android days when I first saw my phones bootloader and was convinced I had just bricked it or something to that effect!

Thanks Whiskey! I've clogged your inbox with multiple 480 x 800 .gif files, let me know if I've made any fundamental errors so they can be corrected a.s.a.p.!
Yes mate, just found them
Will take a look when @home.
So far the gifs are looking just perfect. Thanks for making the matching boot/anims for my themes, highly appreciated men. This xda community rocks

Carko
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Wow, these are really nice, thank you