Angry Birds [Q|WVGA]

Search This thread
G

GuestK00433

Hi, In this tutorial i teach you how to get the famous Angry birds up and running on your device

1.First Download both attachments ontop of my signature

1a. If you have WinRAR all you need to do is right click the Angry birds setup and click Extract Here

2. Copy both Angry birds setup and Jblend Setup

3. Go to Start>File Explorer (wm6.1)
Go Start>Accessorizes>File Explorer (wm6.5+)

5. Navigate to the JBlend Setup and Run the installation cab Follow all the instructions

4. Go to start and run JBlend

5. Click Install and it should bring up the Angry-birds Setup file then load that file follow the onscreen instruction and install angry birds

6. load Angry-birds. you will get a white screen for about 1 minute

7. Play :D

Enjoy

Bugs:
May get Underhanded Exception... i haven't had one but someone else has

You could try installing another Java Player. But there is not many that i know of that are good

If you have another Device that you may want Angry birds. You can go ahead try please make sure it has At least QVGA, WVGA soon, thanks

If you have a HD2, try the V2 JAR jar. this file will not work on the BA as it has very good graphics... trust me i tried and it looked scary :D
EDIT: V2 IS NOT WORKING FOR SOME USERS... TRY NEWEST HD2 Version

UPDATE V3: for BA this time. Fixed some weird Screen issues, Fixed uncaught exceptions as far as i know... this one is modified so i branded it with Zainuintel and XDA developers... tnx

UPDATE V4: This is for HD2, this is my best one... IT is WVGA, has the official angry birds music , not some weird one... not for BA, :eek: any bugs please report my best java work... please support :p

UPDATE V4.1: This is for hd2 some minor changes

BTW... i think i have ORD

Mods PLEASE Move this to windows mobile app development place please

UPDATE: if JBLEND does NOT work then try THIS link

Attachments

• JBlend_Setup.cab
    4 MB · Views: 5,925
  • Angrbirds.rar
    755.8 KB · Views: 3,897
Last edited:
G

GuestK00433

Hmm, i cannot re create the error, did you install jblend on the device or on the storage card try the opposite of what you did. Also did you install angry birds correctly

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
Hmm, i cannot re create the error, did you install jblend on the device or on the storage card try the opposite of what you did. Also did you install angry birds correctly

I installed JBlend in the device and I have placed the AngryBirds Setup.jar both in the storage card as well as in the device. None of them work. Here is the exception I am getting:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: cannot set media time in such a state

Is this thing looking at my phone status? Cause this is really the only thing I can think of tbh.

TKETZ196

Mar 31, 2008
Connecticut
I got this to run on my HTC HD2 in full screen. its a fun game to play. I am glad this was ported for the Java Platform. Another reason Windows Mobile still has life left. I have been playing it and I hope there will be an updated version in the future with updates levels and that it takes full advantage of the hardware for a device like the HD2.

Fantastic job!

necoinside

Jun 29, 2010
it's not really "angry birds", it's named as "angry birds adventure" but still great game which has 45 lvls.. finishes so fast n we want more..

G

GuestK00433

hmm with the error which os are you running hav only tested wm 6.5.5 oh and thanks for all the comments, will try edit it with more levels and will try to look for a hd2 [or make one ]optimized game
sent from guess what,,, a htc blue angel :D

G

GuestK00433

Hmm, i will try to make a video but it might not be good quality as it is my old phone :D soon will be done
Oh, i have a video but it is REALLY bad quality, Recorded with a calculator you might say :p sorry, its the only other video camera i have :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrEFhS_17E8

Last edited:
G

GuestK00433

i will try :D. Hopefully there is a VGA one already so i can work on it. but ill look for one
EDIT: oh have you tried the WVGA ONE that might work...
oh and what phone do you have?

Last edited: