[ROM][PROJECT] HTC Bliss Sense 3.5! (Public Beta1 link)

Search This thread

wdfowty

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2010
S.F. Bay Area, California
What's this? Sense 3.5 on the incredible????

Thanks to newtoroot for the tip and capychimp for the base.

Download Bliss Public Beta1

25kogh0.png
156a8sj.png
3hhnc.png
1z4v4ec.png
2rp40zq.png

Icons/egl works, but some things still need fixin'. PM me if you'd like to help out, we've set up a project page on google code. I'd like to request that you refrain from messaging me about beta testing, please. When the time comes, we will handle that. Thanks!

More to come

Last edited:

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
Beast...Beast....Beast.....lol hopefully we can get this as stable as possible

OMG_VTEC

Apr 21, 2011
i wanna beta test!!!
wd if you are allowing it id love a link to help you out
let me know

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
That's what I'm talkin about fellas. Way to cone together and tackle this project. This will be great with all u guys doin work on this! Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's this? Sense 3.5 on the incredible????

Thanks to newtoroot for the tip and capychimp for the base.

Download Bliss Public Beta1

25kogh0.png
    156a8sj.png
    3hhnc.png
    1z4v4ec.png
    2rp40zq.png

Icons/egl works, but some things still need fixin'. PM me if you'd like to help out, we've set up a project page on google code. I'd like to request that you refrain from messaging me about beta testing, please. When the time comes, we will handle that. Thanks!

More to come
    Civilians don't get discounts. I think 10% is good enough.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

You also don't risk your life for people you don't know and won't ever meet, don't act like you sacrifice nearly what they do.

Well when I was in the Army I checked into this. It's a program that was offered by Verizon for Service Members. You could only get the discount if you could show proof that you used your phone more primarily for military duty related usages than personal usages. Kinda like an employee discount. It wasn't like any soldier could just walk into a VZW store, flash a military ID and get the discount just because their in the military.

This is how I feel. As a prior service member (now U.S. Army Retired) I know the daily woes and challenges of the life of being a soldier and a protector of our freedom. NO discount could ever amount to or pay back the sacrifices that these great men and women in uniform make for our country. Trust me. If it was me, phone service would be free for these people. Point blank. These men and women spend more time away from friends and family...and more importantly, home. For what they do they deserve this 10% discount, and more.

And sorry... I will always choose to stand behind or beside our troops and not in front of them.

To our service men and women: A Salute!
    You guys send me your bootimg and when I get off work I will fix WiFi for you

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D using Tapatalk
    Team 3. 5, cause half the time stang doesnt give himself enough credit as a dev

If i helped you, hit thanks. If i made you laugh, hit it twice. If i pissed you off, get over it!
    Civilians don't get discounts. I think 10% is good enough.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

You also don't risk your life for people you don't know and won't ever meet, don't act like you sacrifice nearly what they do.