Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Stuck At HTC Logo

OP williams1978

7th September 2011, 05:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
I am running the latest herodeck rom and was wanting to try a few of the new roms out, TeamHeroC-2.3.5-01SEP-V2.zip and the newest WildHeroC rom. I do a wipe and load the roms and I never get past the HTC logo. I have waited for about 8 minutes and nothing, still stuck at the logo screen. Both roms do the same thing. Luckily I did a nandroid and was able to restore back to Herodeck. I will appreciate any help or ideas. And I am using Darch's recovery.
7th September 2011, 07:37 AM   |  #2  
Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 100

473 posts
More
Hi,
U need to read the opening posts of each ROMs discussion. They each have their own ways to prepare for the ROM.
But most of them you'll need to wipe more than just factory reset.
So all I can say is take the time to read at least the first few pages of each ROM.
Good luck

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
7th September 2011, 03:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidaljs

Hi,
U need to read the opening posts of each ROMs discussion. They each have their own ways to prepare for the ROM.
But most of them you'll need to wipe more than just factory reset.
So all I can say is take the time to read at least the first few pages of each ROM.
Good luck

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, I always wipe everything before flashing a rom or doing a restore so I don't think that is it and I always read the post so that's probably not the problem either. But hey thanks
8th September 2011, 12:43 AM   |  #4  
Flag Kissimmee, FL
Thanks Meter: 2

9 posts
My similar thread

Not that this will necessarily help you but I had the same thread (and therefore issue) posted in this sub forum.

I'm not getting on to you about any repost, just makes me feel a bit better than I am not alone. Let me know if you find any solutions
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread