FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Dev] Bypass "bootloader" [PROPER METHOD]

159 posts
Thanks Meter: 836
 
By the_laser, Senior Member on 8th September 2011, 01:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th September 2011, 03:06 PM |#71  
ephumuris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 501
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibunlimited

Hey see this

I bought factory unlocked

Hey thanks for the reply but my phone is already unlocked i'm just not sure how it was unlocked. I know it's a Phones 4 U one...?
 
 
8th September 2011, 03:06 PM |#72  
doomed151's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,090
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejstar

I'm a bit confused, wasn't the bootloader unlocked back in July?

http://www.xperiax10.net/2011/07/09/...ally-unlocked/

What is new this time?

What's new is we are able to unlock it on our phones.
It was unreleased back then.
The Following User Says Thank You to doomed151 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2011, 03:09 PM |#73  
Senior Member
Flag Ibaan, Batangas
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowds

that just makes no sense. We NEVER had 2.0 so i don´t believe the_laser will reefer that

@the_laser
can you clarify this?
Thks

This is the clarification you've been wanting for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagus

you need ANDROID 2.1

Sent from my R800i

The Following User Says Thank You to astrall For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2011, 03:19 PM |#74  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowds

i would like someone who (at least) install this respond. Why? Again...you both make no sense. Why? Check THIS

He´s ON 2.3.3 so.....AGAIN. Why that appear on me?

thks

hi Crowds... u need to downgrade to official SE 2.1 FW and then execute the unlock process...

then u can flash 2.3.3 FW...


aZuZu has a good idea... may be u can just downgrade the kernel to 2.1 kernel and then execute the unlock process and then reflash to 2.3.3 kernel to upgrade newest kernel with bootloader unlocked
The Following User Says Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2011, 03:22 PM |#75  
Crowds's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,183
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

hi Crowds... u need to downgrade to official SE 2.1 FW and then execute the unlock process...

then u can flash 2.3.3 FW...


aZuZu has a good idea... may be u can just downgrade the kernel to 2.1 kernel and then execute the unlock process and then reflash to 2.3.3 kernel to upgrade newest kernel with bootloader unlocked

got it ...but. did you have it? these days i ain´t have almost anything

i read that on your thread

EDIT: or may i run his downgrade kernel?
8th September 2011, 03:24 PM |#76  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowds

got it ...but. did you have it? these days i ain´t have almost anything

i read that on your thread

try the kernel downgrade & kernel upgrade files posted by aZuZu... those should work...

kernel downgrade: 2.1 kernel
kernel upgrade: 2.3.3 kernel
8th September 2011, 03:27 PM |#77  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
what is the solution for people who don't know how there phone was unlocked????
8th September 2011, 03:29 PM |#78  
Crowds's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,183
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

try the kernel downgrade & kernel upgrade files posted by aZuZu... those should work...

kernel downgrade: 2.1 kernel
kernel upgrade: 2.3.3 kernel

ok.

just tested and it doesn`t work always reboot after SE logo so i never able to run the cmd file and then upgrade kernel
8th September 2011, 03:34 PM |#79  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowds

ok.

just tested and it doesn`t work always reboot after SE logo so i never able to run the cmd file and then upgrade kernel

may be try a FULL flash of first 2.1 FW then run unlock process... then flash 2.3.3 FW...
8th September 2011, 04:04 PM |#80  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
Greetings.

due to confusion with simlocks, i made small identification tool.

to find out what tool was used to unlock your phone, use that (Attachment 713763 ) tool.
if you will see "NOT RECOGNIZED SIMLOCK CERTIFICATE", you are out of luck.
Last edited by the_laser; 8th September 2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: fixed "meflash.dll" error
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2011, 04:15 PM |#81  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_laser

Greetings.

due to confusion with simlocks, i made small identification tool.

to find out what tool was used to unlock your phone, use that ( Attachment 713738 ) tool.
if you will see "NOT RECOGNIZED SIMLOCK CERTIFICATE", you are out of luck.

I got meflash.dll error am using window 7

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bl unlock, bootloader unlocked, go devs!
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes