Clip Case by Pryo Skins!!! AWESOME!!!

Search This thread

|flyte|

Sep 8, 2010
Vernon
So task, which one of these Pyro cases make the tab feel better? Which one is lighter?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Last edited:

Alpha Axl

Jun 16, 2010
Restocked!

Just figured I'd let everyone know that they JUST restocked them! (Been checking every 10 minutes today since they said restocking September 8th lol)

Just bought my carbon fiber! :D

Reactions: pyro530

sylvesterrr

Jan 8, 2006
Gelderland
I also wanted the carbon fiber one, but I didn't want to wait. So I ordered the black one, I hope it'll arrive soon.
I've used it for 4 days now. It's much better than the sleeve I bought with the Tab (a sleeve for 10" netbooks). :D

The Tab will not fall out of the case. One disadvantage (for me) is it's pretty hard to open the case: I have to hold the Tab and use some force to open it (pull the clip on top backwards). Or am i doing something wrong (the package didn't include a user guide).

But in general I'm happy with it, especially for the low price.

wicked_co

Oct 1, 2010
ok I really like the case but will it ever break end and fold flat backwards? My wife has the smaller tab and I like that her case folds flat and its comfortable to hold. I have put mine under some heavy book over night folded backwards and in the morning I put my tab back in but it still has some spring to it.

I have just started holding it with the camera on the bottom but it makes the light sensor all whack and some apps will not work this way.

ens04

Jan 31, 2011
do these pyro skins have something that protects the screen? like a clear screen over the regular screen on the tab?

dsEVOlve

Sep 2, 2010
Anyone tried the 360 version? Wondering how good the construction of the wheel is or if it adds considerable thickness to the overall case.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

cooljonL

Jul 17, 2010
Leicester
Looks really nice. I just don't like the side clips there.
I have the Official Book case which came free. It does the job but adds quite a bit of bulk imo. Dunno whether to get this one or another or wait for the Official BT Keyboard case.

Last edited:

dsEVOlve

Sep 2, 2010
Love the 360 bro. Its awesome. The wheel is perfect. Doesn't add much thickness. Its really thin.

Thanks for the feedback. Just ordered mine.

EDIT: Just found your 360 video review. Looks even better in your vid than the Pyro site! Was worried about what I would get for $20 but not anymore. Thanks again

Last edited:

szetolf

Sep 12, 2011
hey guys... what's the diff between pyro clip and ignite?

btw... anyone know where the case thread went.. tried searching... but couldn't find it QQ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I was given the opportunity to test out 2 cases by Pyro Skins. This is one of them and it is my favorite for sue. It's made of high quality materials. It fits the tab perfectly and the clips hold the tab very firmly without even coming close to marking up the tab. It doesn't add too much bulk to the already thin tab. It doesn't cover any of the hardware buttons at all. It feels great to carry around and it looks really classy. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone! This company did an awesome job with this one and
    there isn't anything I think I would change about it.
    Check them out at http://www.pyroskins.com/
    Here's a video review so you an see it in action!!! http://youtu.be/Icy2XGehC_k?hd=1

IMG_20110805_184517-1.jpg
    weird, looks exactly like the acase i bought off amazon

i'll post pics tomorrow
    So I was given the opportunity to test out 2 cases by Pyro Skins. This is one of them and it is my favorite for sue. It's made of high quality materials. It fits the tab perfectly and the clips hold the tab very firmly without even coming close to marking up the tab. It doesn't add too much bulk to the already thin tab. It doesn't cover any of the hardware buttons at all. It feels great to carry around and it looks really classy. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone! This company did an awesome job with this one and
    there isn't anything I think I would change about it.
    Check them out at http://www.pyroskins.com/
    Here's a video review so you an see it in action!!! http://youtu.be/Icy2XGehC_k?hd=1

IMG_20110805_184517-1.jpg

I too have exactly the same case, but from Acase. I also saw something similar from rooCase as well. May be all of the are same operating with different name, or may be they all get that thing manufactured by the same company.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures that I took.

Here you go took em quickly with my evo so sorry for not so great pictures.
    Restocked!

Just figured I'd let everyone know that they JUST restocked them! (Been checking every 10 minutes today since they said restocking September 8th lol)

Just bought my carbon fiber! :D