Installing Flash-and adb drivers for x10 (!they where updated with the 2.3.3 update!)
1. open the drivers manager of your pc
2. connect phone in flashmode (without running any program like flashtool, seus or pccp)
3. check if there appears an unkown device, which wasn't there before (if not go on, if yes read under the line in this post further on)
4. no unknown device? Good
5. turn on phone and connect usb cable again and check again for unknown devices
If there is an unknown device, download this archive
(it contains the 2.3.3 adb and flash drivers)
1. In Flashmode is an unknown device: Go to the archive and install the ggsetup-18.104.22.168.exe file you find in there.
2. After turning on there is an unknown device: extract the archive and search with your pc's drivers manager manually in that folder for the drivers of the unkown device, then they should be installed.
3. Now check again like I described it above the line for unknown devices, if you can't see them now anymore, try again to unlock your bl.
[HOW-TO]UNLOCK bootloader for SE XPERIA X10
Recovery: CWM 22.214.171.124 touch
Device: Google Nexus 7
Recovery: CWM 126.96.36.199 touch