Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Evo 4G Extended Battery + Cover - less than $8 !

OP evoic

4th April 2011, 03:12 PM   |  #11  
Flag Madison, WI
Thanks Meter: 468

1,366 posts
More
personally I will not deal with handhelditems.com, very shady company. slow shipping and lousy support too.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
4th April 2011, 07:37 PM   |  #12  
chi-town
Thanks Meter: 11

467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepAhead

personally I will not deal with handhelditems.com, very shady company. slow shipping and lousy support too.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

dang it..after using for a day and charging it the second time it stopped charging ..my light blinks amber and green...i emailed for rma
6th April 2011, 04:17 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
All right here is my 3500 experience so far. I bought a 3500 from quickshippers on Amazon for 13.00 battery came in 3 days i placed it in and used it for 4 hrs it went dead i used old battery and wiped battery stats tried to charge 3500 battery in the phone it gave a over heat green and red led. Then i took the sd card out old battery back in and wiped again and re tried charging. it worked. I charged over night with the phone off. Unplugged at 7 am this morning it is now 11:10pm and i have 9% remaining and want to go to bed but battery is still going.

I used the phone normally not a heavy talker. But heavy internet, txt and 100 emails aday using k9, 2 gmail accounts. Today i ran wifi all day 4g for 1 hr or so youtube and a. Small amount of gaming.

For 13 bucks this is awesome. I can't wait until this battery is conditioned...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
6th April 2011, 07:53 PM   |  #14  
chi-town

467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgreen70

All right here is my 3500 experience so far. I bought a 3500 from quickshippers on Amazon for 13.00 battery came in 3 days i placed it in and used it for 4 hrs it went dead i used old battery and wiped battery stats tried to charge 3500 battery in the phone it gave a over heat green and red led. Then i took the sd card out old battery back in and wiped again and re tried charging. it worked. I charged over night with the phone off. Unplugged at 7 am this morning it is now 11:10pm and i have 9% remaining and want to go to bed but battery is still going.

I used the phone normally not a heavy talker. But heavy internet, txt and 100 emails aday using k9, 2 gmail accounts. Today i ran wifi all day 4g for 1 hr or so youtube and a. Small amount of gaming.

For 13 bucks this is awesome. I can't wait until this battery is conditioned...

tried that didnt work..my led keeps blinking red and green
6th April 2011, 11:22 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
What charger are you using?

7th April 2011, 08:11 PM   |  #16  
chi-town

467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgreen70

What charger are you using?

my evo..i shipped it back today for a replacement. hope i get a better one
12th April 2011, 03:25 PM   |  #17  

109 posts
i can vouch for the 3500 battery. Bought it and have been using it. I figured the most accurate way to measure the battery life would be to leave it unplugged and just not touch the damn thing since saying i used it for 12 hours with moderate usage is rather subjective....
To my surprise, it discharges at a rate of about 1% an hour if not doing anything on it! On stock, running CM7, it would discharge at a rate of about 5-7% (i did used to have better battery life on the stock battery with netarchy's kernal and myn's rls 5 but i love gingerbread too much and realized i don't need sense [fyi it used to discharge around 3% if phone left on with wifi enabled and not doing anything) My results are better than expected because I did also apply the "lower havs -75mv havs edit" by viper in the development thread.

So in conclusion
3500 battery + savage-zen kernal + CM7 + vipers HAVS edit = awesome battery life

FYI: I did have to charge the battery fully and reboot once it reached a hundred to actually fully charge the battery. When I got it, it charged at a rate of about 5% per minute which I thought was really fast. Once it hit 100% I rebooted, it went down to 87% and slowly charged up to 100% (over 20-25 minutes). Then from there, I got awesome battery life.
I also tried to charge the battery with the phone off at that point and it didn't continue to charge; I also plugged the battery into an external charger at that point and it didnt resume charging either so I figured it reached full capacity.
13th September 2011, 02:26 AM   |  #18  
Flag Roscoe, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 9

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoic

I know nothing about the Evo, so if this is for the wrong version, apologies.....but this is a great deal.

You need to go here before they sell out, who knows how many they have in stock. Normally around $50 shipped, you can get it for around $8 ! ! - Use this code at checkout: 2200evobatery

http://www.handhelditems.com/premium...-p-157130.html

Check my profile, I'm a member with a Samsung Captivate.
Not affiliated with these guys at all, just saw the deal on Slickdeals and thought of you folks.

Noice! I've got the classic one from Sprint. Works wonders with an SBC kernel.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, deal, evo, extended, sale
Previous Thread Next Thread