[NS4G][ROM] CyanogenMod 7 Official Nightlies Discussion

Search This thread

Maximilian Mary

Jan 16, 2011
Wisconsin
Camera Fix

Speaking of bug fixes...

The "Search from Camera" option in the latest Google Goggles causes the camera to force close.

This fixes it.

Thanks to shabbypenguin for the apk.

Attachments

• camera_fix.zip
    465.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: derekwilkinson

darxiiide

Jun 27, 2010
Cool can we flash this over our current nightly or doest have to be a fresh install?

Sent from my CM7 powered Nexus S 4g using XDA Premium App

You should be able to flash over, just wipe cache and dalvik. Or get titanium backup (best $7 I ever spent) it will save all apps and app data. Even goes as far as saving your wallpaper selected and ringtones. Literally will save everything for you :)

NS4G CM7 Nightlies KE5 Matr1x 6.0cfs

Reactions: Esteway.619

FL0OD

Jul 27, 2010
Love this. CM was the first rom I ever used on any phone. It's cool to see how much it's grown.

MrDrumngun

May 24, 2011
The Kang RC1 flashed right over nightly 95 and has all the inclusions that nightly 95 has too. Screenshot, 2.3.5, etc. I'm using Matr1x kernel FWIW. No bugs so far and under clocked to 800 MHz. I wish I could pick 900 though.

info[]box1

May 23, 2009
-5 Eastern
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6
The Kang RC1 flashed right over nightly 95 and has all the inclusions that nightly 95 has too. Screenshot, 2.3.5, etc. I'm using Matr1x kernel FWIW. No bugs so far and under clocked to 800 MHz. I wish I could pick 900 though.

good to hear the Kang it's working out for you. I would like 940mhz with matrix also.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

RushAOZ

Mar 9, 2008
whoo! brand new on the nexus s here coming from the epic. just flashed this and I'm disgustingly impressed. 2400+ out the gate with cm7. I noticed this rom doesn't have an overclockable kernel. van I flash one? if so what do you folks recommend?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the official thread to discuss the CyanogenMod nightlies for the Nexus S 4g (crespo4g).

Please refer to this thread for stable build for the regular Nexus S (crespo) on T-Mobile.

Boilerplate disclaimer
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Real disclaimer
    Nightlies are not guaranteed to run or even compile. They are just a moment in time for the development for the NS4G and are in a constant state of flux

They also may seriously screw up your phone. Please be some what familar with Android and be willing to provide some logs going forward.

Code
    All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github!

If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout our Gerrit instance.

Thanks
    Thanks goes out to joeykrim, toastcfh and teamwin for getting this started on an unofficial basis. I hope that they continue helping out with the project officially.

Download
    Find the latest nightly here : http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=crespo4g

Official gapps. Note: These do not have the latest gtalk builds yet.
    Unofficial gapps from the stock ROM This should have the updated gtalk

Changelog - Note: This is not an official changelog nor is expected to be accurate, but should be good enough.

Known issues
    • 4G Power widget doesn't work (hard coded to htc 4G apks)
    • Accelerometer/Compass doesn't work - Fixed in nightly #4
    Help wanted.

I want to enable 4G switch on this ROM by default to work. Since I have no 4G version I need your help. You can find me at freenode into #crespo channel

PD: I'm sorry for all that issues with gamma correction bars, my fault. Now is all solved.

Thank
    I worked with KalimochoAz and submitted a patch for the signal loss...will be fixed in next nightly.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Reserved for pictures of cats.
    got the shakes and seeing spiders :eek::confused::eek:...need my cm fix. anybody have an eta nightlies will be back online?
    -Nexism

When the pharmacy is closed, you can always get it off the street. Howzabout some nice smooth kang to cure what ails ya?

http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/gigglebread/crespo4g/