Customize S2U2 "Slide to Unlock" text Animation
Customize S2U2 Slider button
Customize S2U2 Curtains
Change S2U2 Battery Animation
Here I will tell you guys how to customize the "slide to unlock" text animation.
1. The Animation file is in \Program Files\S2U2\gfx Folder named "slideanis.png"
2. It is made up of several slides of images of size 112x12 pixels(IMPORTANT), each placed right next to the other.
3. Its like the GIF animation but the images here are placed in a single image.
4. The resulatant file can be of any width but a multiple of 112, the Height should only be 12pixels.
4. You can also make customized animations like I did.
Creating animations using only Paint & Irfanview
1. Open Paint.
2. Goto Image --> Attributes(Ctrl+E)
3. Set Width to 112 & Height to 12(If values are altered thing will go hazy). Choose the pixels combobox in 'Units' group.
4. You will get a 112x12 pixels white page.
5. Zoom in it to make designing easy.
6. Design a frame to be used in the animation.
7. Save it in BMP Format. I recommend using any naming convention. If Saved in other formats quality will be decreased.
8. Got the first frame, now create each & every frame to be used repeating the steps.
9. Save all of them in BMP format.
Of course: Instead of designing frames u can use any image just resize them.
1. Open IrfanView.
2. Goto Image --> Create Panorama Image.
3. Choose Horizontal in the 'Directions' group.
4. Click 'Add images' & Choose all the frames u wish to use.
5. Adjust them 'Up', 'Down' as you want them in the animation. Top frame comes first & Bottom frame comes last.
6. Uncheck 'Insert file name into image'.
6. Click Ceate Image.
7. Save it in PNG format.
PS: Animations play really fast if only one unique frame is used once, In the Loading animation I got 12 frames, each frame was used 3 times repeatedly, to make it slow. i.e each frame was added 3 times.
1. I recommend to backup the \Program Files\S2U2\gfx folder.
2. Rename the saved PNG to 'slideanis.png'
3. Copy it to the \gfx folder.
4. Run iLock2 to stop S2U2.
5. Run iLock2 to rerun it.
That's it, Design your own animations & Share them here.
Have a look at a couple of mine:
Here's how my S2U2 looks like:
'll post the screen shots of others later.
Unzip & Copy 'slideanis.png' to \Device\Program Files\S2U2\gfx