[ROM][Discontinued] SFM 1.1 for wildfire [based on Salsa] [08/06/2011]

Search This thread

Alyzembawy

Jul 27, 2011
Cairo
Yes logcats are coming soon, I have already narrowed the bluetooth problem down to libbluedroid.so, so I am working on a fix but don't know where to start :confused:

I will provide logcats and the (source?) ([strings [name].so] command in linux) of the 2.2 libbluedroid.so and the 2.3 version. Hope it will help out some smart developers to find a fix :D

Go check nrk183 thread "dialpad fix for SFM1.1" in wildfire general section..
he added the sms application u requested and he also fixed the notification bar!.. He's awesome! :D

Formiak

Jan 9, 2011
Poznań
Hope so :p ,

I've installed current version which is available so far , and I felt moving from CM7 to sense , dont know what was with CM7 that works so choppy ,

Bad is that current version dont have superuser ;/ i can restore my apps

But I hope you'll upload new version as fast as it's possible :p so i'll stay with this few days

kylon

Dec 17, 2010
Need a powerful gpu

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA Premium App

kylon

Dec 17, 2010
and why sense 2.1 can than port?

It s totally different
Only high end devices has sense 3.0
The new 3D feature need hw acceleration
For ex. To use without any lag the sense 3 on my desire s,i had to activate hw accelation and use the gpu to render the ui
It need 1ghz and the new arm v7

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA Premium App

VigiDroid

Jan 13, 2011
Queensland
Logcats and source(?) of bluetooth.

On a side note, everyone DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT, PM; oh can I be a tester, blah blah, etc.

Just don't, you will be a tester at the same time as everyone else, the link will be released publicly when it is READY. Now I can understand why DEVS don't release a date or say its coming soon or give info otherwise people complain, oh why isn't it here yet? blah blah. Seriously it will be done when it is done and that is final.

Finally I don't mean to be rude about it but have some common sense about it and stop getting so desperate.

EDIT: You can still PM IF you have constructive things/info to give about this rom, that kind of word is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• libbluedroid_2.2.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 12
  • libbluedroid_2.3.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Bluetooth_logcat.txt
    73.3 KB · Views: 20

VigiDroid

Jan 13, 2011
Queensland
Did I hear anyone say screenshots?
(majority of what you see here was done by nrk183 though :D)

Attachments

• music.png
    music.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 167
  • SuperUser.png
    SuperUser.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Personalize.png
    Personalize.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 129
  • notifactions.png
    notifactions.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 118

Solar_

Aug 29, 2011
I've noticed a very weird bug :
(p.s. I flashed the nfinitymc4 kernel)

When I put WiFi on, it goes on and than goes off immediately, then goes on, then goes off, etc.. I can't even pick a WiFi-network :eek:

Anyone can solve this? 'Cause now I have to download every file by using 3G instead of WiFi, and I'm almost over the limit :eek:

Alex_GP

May 15, 2009
Hey, I have a question about this rom:

When you are receiving a call, does it have that slide up or down bar like the original sense ROMs? Or does it involve the ring from the lockscreen?

Formiak

Jan 9, 2011
Poznań
You move the cricle (new lockscreen mode).However now dialer is messed and you don't see who's calling , should be resized :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -
    -

This ROM is discontinued. If anyone would like to take this project over, feel free to do so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is basic port of sfm 1.1 rom from magic(sapphire) forum.

*What works

- call
    - sms
    - 3g data
    - wifi
    - audio
    - led
    - camera
    - video playback
    - sensors
    - power off menu
    - hibernation

*What doesn't work (or work properly):

- gps
    - camcoder
    - bluetooth
    - live wallpaper
    - htc wallpaper
    - wifi hotspot

*fixed(=resized) apps

- new lockscreen
    - rosie
    - scene picker(in rosie)
    - skin picker
    - weather clock
    - social clock
    - weather
    - weather widgets
    - music widgets
    - world clock
    - friend stream widgets
    (doesn't work with HTC skin - use other skins)

--------------------------------------

*original dialer is a mess. use other dialers like go dialer or etc. (not included)

*HTC IME is replaced to original gingerbread keyboard. and it doesn't work at first boot so reboot one more time.

*first boot takes about 5~10 minutes.

*it takes a while to load completely. pleasure wait patiently.

*superuser is not included. see original post : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1025330

*full wipe before flashing this rom.

*do not expect FULL SENSE EXPERIENCE. some sense widgets / apps are removed and many remaining apps need resizing.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/?e28l1r6vya84dz7

*thanks to:

SebastianFM for original port
    HCDR.Jacob for kernel
    arco68 for kernel
    cyanogenmod team
    Did I hear anyone say screenshots?
    (majority of what you see here was done by nrk183 though :D)
    JokerSupreme Edition

I partially fixed the GPS as soon as the shelter of all ... .... the first public release;)
    Logcats and source(?) of bluetooth.

On a side note, everyone DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT, PM; oh can I be a tester, blah blah, etc.

Just don't, you will be a tester at the same time as everyone else, the link will be released publicly when it is READY. Now I can understand why DEVS don't release a date or say its coming soon or give info otherwise people complain, oh why isn't it here yet? blah blah. Seriously it will be done when it is done and that is final.

Finally I don't mean to be rude about it but have some common sense about it and stop getting so desperate.

EDIT: You can still PM IF you have constructive things/info to give about this rom, that kind of word is greatly appreciated.
    I'M come Back from holiday Today...:eek:
    from tomorrow I resume work ... to give a release as soon as possible ;)