[ ICONS ] Rounds....... 405 Icons now all in 1st post

Search This thread

SeriouslyCrazy

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
"Rounds" .........Open to requests............there are 405 Icons at 128x128 .........enjoy.

roundsby.png

Rounds.jpg

sm.png

cheers....

Rounds PSD can be downloaded HERE

Folder Icons HERE

Simi Folder Icons for the widgets HERE

All the icons made from post #1 until post #161 are all in the three zips below including the folder icons as well

Last edited:

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
I actually like these a lot (maybe even more than the square ones) so really can't wait for the first pack to come out! ;)

SeriouslyCrazy

Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I actually like these a lot (maybe even more than the square ones) so really can't wait for the first pack to come out! ;)

Thanks for the reply I was looking for opinions on how they looked and after 224 views of the thread you are the only one to comment. I thought there would at least be some negative input as well but I guess I was wrong and the response is almost to small to measure. Your input is appreciated greatly and I will move forward to the first release later today.

Reactions: Smokem_I and sek111

SeriouslyCrazy

Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Very nice!! Will there be some for the stock apps?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

If the stock apps are only on your device then I will need an image to work off of ( I could probably find an image ) but if it is in the Market then it is no problem. Just make requests after I post the first release and I will always support my work................thanks.

Reactions: sek111

enigma1981

Oct 21, 2010
Port Talbot
Like I said in the other thread - these will look great with my round "hooolm" status bar icons!

Look forward to these :) - will there be another collaboration with docsparks to do LP/Go/ADW themes too?

SeriouslyCrazy

Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Like I said in the other thread - these will look great with my round "hooolm" status bar icons!

Look forward to these :) - will there be another collaboration with docsparks to do LP/Go/ADW themes too?

docsparks is free to use my work just like the cubed variation of the iPhonious icons, as far as a collaboration I would doubt that the two of us will be working together. There is no problem between us it just seems to be an irritation issue I guess you would say. docsparks does his thing and does it well and I will continue to do my thing trying to improve everyday.

cheers

DRTMI

Aug 16, 2010
These look very nice. It's good to see something besides square for a change.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Fredde88

Dec 6, 2010
This will be really nice!! Will you fix all of the ones you have cubed to round ones? Would be soooo nice! :D

Thanx for all the work you put in to this man

SeriouslyCrazy

Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
This will be really nice!! Will you fix all of the ones you have cubed to round ones? Would be soooo nice! :D

Thanx for all the work you put in to this man

Glad you guys like the concept image, I will have the first release done tonight and will continue to add as time is available. I am not using any of the iPhonious images or krsd's PSD, the app images are directly from the Market and the app images that are not from the Market are found with Google Image search. This is why it is taking me some time to get this going I am searching for the images one at a time. The iPhonious Icons have a glare (reflection line) angled from top to bottom of the image with a straight edge I wanted a curved reflection and a lot of the iPhonious images would not fit right within the round frame.

After I post the first release you guys can request all you want and I will try to add them in............

cheers.

BRKotucs

Feb 3, 2011
Houston, Tx
The first release is in the first post there are 124 icons.......enjoy.

Thank you!!! downloading now.

Already downloaded. Here's my request:

Friendcaster Pro, Go Chat Pro, Tweetcaster, IM+ Pro, Skype, Wunder radio, Amazon App Sore, Pic Say pro, Google Translate, Gtalk, Shazam, Mozilla.
Just to mention a few. Sorry if my list is a little long.
Thank You very much.

Last edited:

SeriouslyCrazy

Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thank you!!! downloading now.

Already downloaded. Here's my request:

Friendcaster Pro, Go Chat Pro, Tweetcaster, IM+ Pro, Skype, Wunder radio, Amazon App Sore, Pic Say pro, Google Translate, Gtalk, Shazam, Mozilla.
Just to mention a few. Sorry if my list is a little long.
Thank You very much.

will complete tomorrow no problem..........plus your other request I didn't get to yet.........sorry.

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA
These are very nice! I'm a Semi Sense fan myself, but these might find their way onto some of my screens - anything but those damned square things (I am not a former iPhone user, so I don't see the appeal). Excellent concept!

Reactions: SeriouslyCrazy

Myrddraal79

Jul 28, 2011
Berlin
Really nice icons. I have some requests. Same like in the iPhonius-Thread. ;)

Pocket Liga
Volksbank
Kicker Online
Tagesschau
Spiegel online
Stern
Heise
Hertha BSC
Payback
Androick

+

SMS
Android-Hilfe
eBay

And last but not least: one for "Games" and one for "Fun".

I know this is a lot, but i can wait for it. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Rounds" .........Open to requests............there are 405 Icons at 128x128 .........enjoy.

roundsby.png

Rounds.jpg

sm.png

cheers....

Rounds PSD can be downloaded HERE

Folder Icons HERE

Simi Folder Icons for the widgets HERE

All the icons made from post #1 until post #161 are all in the three zips below including the folder icons as well
    Simi Folder Icons for the widget...

sm.png

WEB.png
    WEBR.png
    WEBL.png

Books, Crap, Docs, Favs, Fun, Games, Links, Media, Misc, Music, Office, People, Pics, Secret, Set, Tools, Video, Web and there are all three orientations of the each image so you have choices. They are organized in three seperate folders in the zip. They work (tested) on home screens grids set to 7x7, 7x8, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9, 9x10, and 10x10 please check out the tutorial.

cheers

Small tutorial on how I used them HERE
    sm.png

The Half Round Icons for Simi Folder will only work with launchers that you have the ability to resize to fit on the screen like LauncherPro PLus and ADW EX but will not work correctly for HTC Sense (sorry) the edge isn't against the edge of the screen. Here is a small tutorial on how I set did my set up and hopefully you guys find it helpful. I use LauncherPro Plus and I have my screen grid set to 9 columns and 10 rows just find the grid that works best for you. The widgets are also set to "Auto-Fit Items" in LauncherPro PLus Home screen settings and for ADW EX set to "Auto Stretch" in Advance Settings. If you choose the Simi Folder 1x2 widget for your home screen then you should not have to resize it. This has been tested on grid sizes (columns x rows) 7x7, 7x8, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9, 9x10, and 10x10.

For LauncherPro Plus make sure you have "Auto-Fit Items" checked.

CAP201110030557.png

For ADW EX make sure you have "Auto Stretch" checked.

CAP2011100305331.png

The first set of pics is for setting the icons for the applications in Simi Folder......Just follow the RED line....

1a.png
    2a-1.png
    3a-1.png
    4a-1.png
    5a-1.png

The second set is for the widget settings

1b.png
    2b.png
    3b.png
    4b.png
    5b.png
    6b.png

The third set is for placing the widget on your home screen

1c.png
    2c.png
    3c1.jpg
    4c.png

This is how I did it and I am sure there will be some adjustments to your own screens according to your set up but I hope this helped some of you.

Link to the Icons is HERE