Ok we know there are a ton of phones with 0% battery issue after downgrade from 2.3.4 and root
Apparently is not software related problem since I already try to:
Flash a lot of different firmwares - Doesn't work
Fix the bootloader - Doesn't work
Repair trim area (working trim area from another phone and restore security backups) - Doesn't work
So now the dev of setool is search for a solution for whis annoying problem.
Anyone with an Arc with this problem who wants to try a full trim area repair please contact me.
This process is simple:
1. First we need to backup your security units from original Trim Area.
2. Format trim area and write a backup from another working phone.
3. Restore your original security backup.
Please anyone with an Arc 0% battery issue send me a pm.
Please all users with this problem who want to help to this:
1. Download the rar attached.
2. Unpack it and double click to execute.bat
This file just is a command "adb shell dmesg > log_output.txt"
3. Post that log_output.txt file , don't forget to say the model of the phone
For now this can help to identify the problem. Only post logs with 0% battery problem please
Thanks in advance