- The first X2 ROM based on 2.3.4
- The Goal is to maintain all BLUR functionality while at the same time adding improvements.
- All BLUR is maintained except for the gallery and music app.
Keep checking as this is a community ROM under active development.
- Zip Aligned
- Test-Key signed
- storage flip/flop by navenedrob
- Notification Toggles
- Blur Home auto-rotation
- Transparent Lockscreen
- 1% Battery Mod
- Gallery replaced with AOSP 3d Gallery
- Music replaced with AOSP Music beta
- Updated Google Apps
- Added Google Voice
- Voice Dialer from Atrix port
- Moto Phone Portal from Atrix port
- Maintenance release. Fixes certain apps not updating from market.
If youve allready fixed it yourself no need to upgrade. This can be flashed ontop of v.8b or v.8c
Coming Soon (Could be hours,could be days)
- Reboot option in power menu
- Speed Optimizations
- More Themes
Standard Disclaimer... I take no responsibility for your phone!
- In the future I intend to maintain both patches and full resleases.
- For now releases may be applied on top of previous releases unless specifically noted.
- If this is your FIRST install of motogingerfunk then you MUST wipe data/cache
Coming from pre-2.3.4
1)Apply 2.3.4 sbf in RSD mode
2)Activate, and Root
3)Install system recovery bootstrap
Already on 2.3.4
4)Do a backup from system recovery (This is your way back!)
5)Boot into system recovery and choose this zip from sdcard
6)Optionally Choose a add-on zip and flash it as well
7)CLEAR BOTH DATA & CACHE
8)Boot phone (first boot will take forever) add google account.
9)Depending on your previous configuration you may or may not need to clear market cache/data.
Known issue: Certain apps will not update from market due to being accidentally resigned v.8b/v.8c. Upgrade to v.8d. v.4,v.5 known market bug for some users (clear market data or upgrade to current)
All Download links + Extras are now in the second post
- Restore a backup taken pre-2.3.4
- To restore a pre-2.3.4 backup you must first sbf to the official release your backup was based on.
Q: This is my first time with motogingerfunk, what do i need to do?
A: Be sure you are on 2.3.4 SBF, and you just need to flash the latest version, wipe data & cache.
Q: My wifi is not working what do i do?
A: If your wifi is not working there is a good chance you were not on 2.3.4 prior to flashing.
Q: I installed and then proceeded to "tweak" my system by editing build.prop and other system files. Now things are not working correctly, where did i go wrong?
A: Please do not ?!uck with your system after install. I cannot be responsible for any "tweaks" you have made. Please revert all "tweaks" or do a fresh install and test the system prior to your "tweaks" before filing a report.
Q: I want to do it but this girl seems really slutty?
A: When in doubt, keep it in your pants.