Thanks Meter 2285
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Montpellier [FRA]
DONATE TO ME
Just received mine today !
I will post a little review after hard testing it, in few days
Just some small informations by waiting :
- when plugged the battery and turned on my device, battery was charged at 59%
(hope it was really brand new as I received mine without any official package, but just a plastic on the battery + small booklet only).
- on Battery Monitor Widget, it's detected as 1650mAh, and not 1900mAh. I saw on a french board that after few cycles, the battery grows really and is detected automatically at ~1900mAh. Hope to see that too !
*edit from 08-10-2011
- after 2 full cycles, battery ended at 8% left, not 1%... :/
- battery is still detected at 1650 with Battery Monitor Widget..
- can't see any real difference with stock samsung 1650mAh actually after those 2 cycles.
I keep testing !
★ CURRENT DEVICE : Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300) ★
"If you take life too seriously : just undervolt it."