Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 45,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME]Precision-WeaponG2x[Updated: 10/8/2011]

Tip us?
 
aajgar
Old
#31  
aajgar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 51
Join Date: Sep 2011
Thanks for fixing the wifi bluetooth icons. Can you please change the white bar in the notification pulldown menu to either black or transparent ? The current white bar doesn't go well with this beautiful theme.

thanks,
Aajgar.
 
kwes1020
Old
#32  
kwes1020's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 877
Posts: 817
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Port Arthur, Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aajgar View Post
Thanks for fixing the wifi bluetooth icons. Can you please change the white bar in the notification pulldown menu to either black or transparent ? The current white bar doesn't go well with this beautiful theme.

thanks,
Aajgar.
Which white bar are you referring to?

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Devices: Maguro Galaxy Nexus, LG T-Mobile G2x, SGS 4G, Vibrant

If you like my work or I have helped you please click Thanks!
 
aajgar
Old
#33  
aajgar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 51
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwes1020 View Post
Which white bar are you referring to?

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
when you drag the notification area down, there is a white bar. Not sure what it is called but I have added a picture below. Can you please make it transparent or black ?



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
kwes1020
Old
#34  
kwes1020's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 877
Posts: 817
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Port Arthur, Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aajgar View Post
when you drag the notification area down, there is a white bar. Not sure what it is called but I have added a picture below. Can you please make it transparent or black ?



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Oh I made it chrome to match the toggle panels.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Devices: Maguro Galaxy Nexus, LG T-Mobile G2x, SGS 4G, Vibrant

If you like my work or I have helped you please click Thanks!
 
aajgar
Old
#35  
aajgar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 51
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwes1020 View Post
Oh I made it chrome to match the toggle panels.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
ok , It was just my thought to make it translucent since the notification center was translucent.

thanks,
aajgar
 
kwes1020
Old
#36  
kwes1020's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 877
Posts: 817
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Port Arthur, Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aajgar View Post
ok , It was just my thought to make it translucent since the notification center was translucent.

thanks,
aajgar
I will make a new one for the next update and try it.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Devices: Maguro Galaxy Nexus, LG T-Mobile G2x, SGS 4G, Vibrant

If you like my work or I have helped you please click Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to kwes1020 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Mikey
Old
#37  
Mikey's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,027
Posts: 5,471
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Should i lock your other thread for this theme?
Code:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus               Tablet: Google Nexus 7
ROM: PURITY JDQ39                         ROM: PURITY JDQ39
Kernel: AK Kernel Diamond ed.             Kernel: M-Kernel
Baseband: I925OUGLH1                      Bootloader: v4.18
Recovery: TWRP v2.4.3.0                   Recovery: TWRP v2.4.3.0
 
kwes1020
Old
#38  
kwes1020's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 877
Posts: 817
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Port Arthur, Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1022 View Post
Should i lock your other thread for this theme?
There are 2 different versions. One that's all blue and one that's multicolored wit all different icons.

I made 2 threads to avoid confusion between them. No need to lock anything.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Devices: Maguro Galaxy Nexus, LG T-Mobile G2x, SGS 4G, Vibrant

If you like my work or I have helped you please click Thanks!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes