XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Let us take some Pressure From Racht.

Tip us?

exebreez
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel_0004 View Post
wow! is this ROM stable knowing that it came from cyanogen?? please can someone confirm this? it doesn't have any details of its features included on it...
Dude, thats the wrong topic. But look at the type or search for details of the features here at xda -.-
Professional Ghost of XDA

jahlovePL
Old
Thanks Meter 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1989
sorry i have to abandon you all i am moving to HTC as i have swapped phones with my brother. i will NOT be carrying this project on and now i leave in the hands ov the other dev's on this forum. sorry to do this but ide rather have a HTC :P
As he wrote, he wouldn't be developing sense on X8. That's bad. Anyone want to take care of this project?

Blagus said that we have to port HTC kernel first, but it's .32 or newer kernel. We have only .29 now. Therefore it follows that we can't have sense on X8 now.

stelios97
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4379

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel_0004 View Post
wow! is this ROM stable knowing that it came from cyanogen?? please can someone confirm this? it doesn't have any details of its features included on it...
is stable but not complete!

codfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Its just the FXP 030, AFAIK.
Press "thanks" if I helped you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 in pebble blue, always running the latest version of the Helly Bean ROM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a noob on xda-developers