FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Countries where 2.3.4 is available

175 posts
Thanks Meter: 20
 
By shtreber, Senior Member on 20th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th October 2011, 06:07 AM |#151  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
It's been promised for end of October to early November actually, so maybe a week or so until we can realistically expect it to be launched.
 
 
17th October 2011, 06:57 AM |#152  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome_Aleks

It's been promised for end of October to early November actually, so maybe a week or so until we can realistically expect it to be launched.

The only thing I wonder about that is whether along with 2.3.4, will we get the previous ones included...

Xloud and so forth.

Imagine how long we will have to then wait for icecream sandwich.

Sent from my LT15i
17th October 2011, 09:19 AM |#153  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
My 2.3.3 handset had Xloud when I got it....
18th October 2011, 04:00 AM |#154  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Australia hasn't received the update.

We had the original 2.3.3 update (no xLOUD etc) when it launched (it came with this) and absolutely no update since.

Our device is pretty outdated compared to foreign Arc's.
18th October 2011, 04:55 AM |#155  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome_Aleks

Australia hasn't received the update.

We had the original 2.3.3 update (no xLOUD etc) when it launched (it came with this) and absolutely no update since.

Our device is pretty outdated compared to foreign Arc's.

I 2nd that!

Sent from my LT15i
18th October 2011, 05:21 AM |#156  
masud7827's Avatar
Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Why SE or other company didn't officially announce a date for all updates? It will be better!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
18th October 2011, 11:50 AM |#157  
datagubben's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Landskrona
Thanks Meter: 486
 
More
The .283 was a pre-release only for nordic countries, the rest of you buggers will get .42 in a few days.


Sent from my LT15i using xda premium
18th October 2011, 11:56 AM |#158  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
AU Generic has just recieved the new update.

I can't confirm anything until I charge my phone to half way but I believe it is V4.0.2 update.
18th October 2011, 12:55 PM |#159  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
4.0.2.A.0.42 is available for German unbranded Arcs via PCC.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyar

The only thing I wonder about that is whether along with 2.3.4, will we get the previous ones included...

Xloud and so forth.

Imagine how long we will have to then wait for icecream sandwich.

Sent from my LT15i

Well i just updated to 4.0.2.A.0.42 and what i could immediately observe is that the crt screen off animation is gone (and i loved that one ).
xLoud seems to have remained (at least i have it in sound settings)
18th October 2011, 01:01 PM |#160  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Upgrade finally available in Belgium using PCC
18th October 2011, 01:12 PM |#161  
adieeluv's Avatar
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
That means SE has started rolling out 2.3.4 (4.0.2.A.0.42) update for rest of the world.

Great News.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes