Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[bootanimation] Anime Macross Frontier Galaxy S

Tip us?

BlackRei
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down Plagiarism d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dased14 View Post
i have a gundam one that is the os boot up i made for someone, if yoou want it i can posted it up
if you won't ask permission before jacking his work, the least you could do is credit the guy...

I'm not sabawernessfull, just his friend who asked him to make the boot sequence in the first place

12MaNy
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRei View Post
if you won't ask permission before jacking his work, the least you could do is credit the guy...

I'm not sabawernessfull, just his friend who asked him to make the boot sequence in the first place

WTF are you talking about?

On hiatus, but here's some older work and ports...

Green Machine - HERE

Dark Fire X - HERE

Dark Fire Blue X - HERE

BlackRei
Old
(Last edited by BlackRei; 18th October 2011 at 10:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12MaNy View Post
WTF are you talking about?
dased14 jacked someone's work without giving proper credit...
it's getting off topic, so i'll leave it at that

revengesrage
Old
Thanks Meter 2
It doesnt look like he purposefully didn't give credit, after all he did say he got it off of another one. I think he just forgot or didn't know. Stop being so hatefuly if somebody grabbed my stuff, depending on what it was I wouldnt care, I don't own anime bootup sequences so I wouldn't care.

Anyways dude this is awesome, I wish I could find more of these, I want a lucky star one, I know that may not be everyones type of bootup but, thats what I want.
I'll probably end up digging photoshop out tonight and working on it....
But yeah dude would definitely love to see some more, get some bleach, claymore, full metal panic, shana of the burning eyes that'd be super wicked!

And doesnt a regular deodexed with stock kernal rom work, I thought thats what deodex is, I don't believe a custom kernel is needed for that, but, I could be wrong guess I'll find out....

s14tam
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Haven't heard of some of those shows but I'll def look into it. I do like FMP tho. I'm not sure about the kernel. I dunno if the kernel developers would list it as a feature if it comes on a stock kernel. Could be wrong though
HTC HD2-TyphooN CyanogenMod 7
Samsung Galaxy SII Epic Touch-AEMOD Beta 2

dased14
Old
(Last edited by dased14; 19th October 2011 at 04:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7,115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dased14 View Post
here is the preview of the one i remade for someone
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRei View Post

sorry i didnt post his name wasnt done on purpose but as you can see from the first quote i did say a preveiw of the one i remade. but to stop any confusion i will edit the post to show that i used his video clip to make the bootanimation.

dased14
Old
(Last edited by dased14; 19th October 2011 at 04:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7,115

DONATE TO ME
[/QUOTE]I want a lucky star one, I know that may not be everyones type of bootup but, thats what I want.
But yeah dude would definitely love to see some more, get some bleach, claymore, full metal panic, shana of the burning eyes that'd be super wicked!

And doesnt a regular deodexed with stock kernal rom work, I thought thats what deodex is, I don't believe a custom kernel is needed for that, but, I could be wrong guess I'll find out....[/QUOTE]

get a couple clips and i'll make up some

s14tam
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
For the record; I don't care. If you take cred for my bootanim. Really what does it matter?. I made it for myself but if people enjoy it then thats great. That's just me though.
HTC HD2-TyphooN CyanogenMod 7
Samsung Galaxy SII Epic Touch-AEMOD Beta 2

revengesrage
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I want a lucky star one, I know that may not be everyones type of bootup but, thats what I want.

And doesnt a regular deodexed with stock kernal rom work, I thought thats what deodex is, I don't believe a custom kernel is needed for that, but, I could be wrong guess I'll find out....[/QUOTE]

get a couple clips and i'll make up some[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, but, I didn't get your message till too late, I just figured out how to make my own its like 79mb right now It gets cut off halfway through. looks like I might have to shorten it a bit, next step is to get an audio file to sync with it XD HEHE Its so freaking cool.

But, Thanks anyways Looks like I'll be posting some bootanimations on here

Aparently I've answered my own question kernal does matter, what I did was flash the eg30+ 1.1 kernal files which supported it using the adb script from, the tutorial for removing the yellow triangle, after that I loaded bootanimation.zip and it was a sych

Edit: apparently I had to figure out how to rotate all of my pictures vertical to get things to fit the phone full screen properly without distorting the face....

Tags
anime, bootanimation, epic touch, macross, theme