Beasty/Clemsyn Ultimate Froyo Combo - Simply THE BEST (1.2 bootloader only)

Search This thread

Joeb2751

Apr 5, 2011
Monroe, IN
I totally LOVE this rom.....except for one thing. It still has the "rotated image" bug in Skype video. My image comes through to the other party rotated 90 degrees. :(

I really really want to run this rom, it absolutely smokes!!! Any chance of getting that one little bug fixed?

edit: Nevermind, found the answer on another site.

Last edited:

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
I totally LOVE this rom.....except for one thing. It still has the "rotated image" bug in Skype video. My image comes through to the other party rotated 90 degrees. :(

I really really want to run this rom, it absolutely smokes!!! Any chance of getting that one little bug fixed?

edit: Nevermind, found the answer on another site.

What's the fix?

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB using XDA Premium App

chubb16

Nov 25, 2010
Love this rom! Best i used on the gtab. What i miss is the soft buttons on the status bar like bc has, and if the (no service) can be taken off the lock screen would be great. The only rom i found so far that flash 11 works like it is supposeed to.

cotangent05

Feb 17, 2011
Cavite
i got issues on the accelerometer.. its not working on games like turbofly and raging thunder actually all the games with that sensor.. how to fix this?

Mantara

Feb 12, 2011
Vancouver
Love this rom! Thanks a ton for the new version! No lie, its fast. Only question is do tnt based themes work on this?

cotangent05

Feb 17, 2011
Cavite
gsensor problem

All is working fine but the gsensor has a problem.. I tried the fix from gojimi it works but it gives an error to other applications.. I would love a fix for this :)

Thx

chubb16

Nov 25, 2010
Anyone else getting a loud "POP" noise every once in a while, i was getting it in brilliant corners too. Is this a hardware issue or is evetyone experiencing it. I bought the tablet from sears maybe 8 weeks or less ago and i will put in a warranty claim if it is hardware related.

Sent from my G-Tablet using xda premium

snipekill

Jul 4, 2011
Carolina
Anyone else getting a loud "POP" noise every once in a while, i was getting it in brilliant corners too. Is this a hardware issue or is evetyone experiencing it. I bought the tablet from sears maybe 8 weeks or less ago and i will put in a warranty claim if it is hardware related.

Sent from my G-Tablet using xda premium

mine was doing that but after i change the rom from the original to the customs here, it stop doing that pop sound. Right now i am using the Beasty/Clemsyn and the pad runs fast and no problem at the moment.

chubb16

Nov 25, 2010
I ended up returning it in the 90-day return window and bought a Toshiba Thrive. Pretty nice!

Sent from my AT100 using xda premium

titooo7

Sep 29, 2010
London
What's the difference between the 1st and 2nd link of the opening post. 1.1 and 1.2 versions or what?

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing the best ROM for Adam ported to Gtab with my optimized kernel and settings which results in an AMAZING speed for the Gtab. It is FAST..really Fast.

Here is the link.

www.tunerspotter.com/clemsyn/BeastyClemsynFroyoUltimate.zip

Tips:

1. Please use only SetCpu to overclock and undervolt
    2. Enabling data2loop will let you lose home button
    3. Turn off Phone in Notion Adam Settings

Thanks...and if you like my work, please buy me a beer or two :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you think you have tried the best ROM for Gtab? How about trying the best rom for Adam? No Market fix required :) THIS IS ONLY FOR 1.2 Bootloader. Here is the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=61MEVO4J

Make sure install CPUmaster to overclock to 1.5 and install PimpmyGtab. Also turn off Phone in Notion Settings.

Big thanks to josh4trunks, roebeet, Caulkulin, absorbers and all the devs that I might have missed.

BIG PLUS, NO NEED FOR MARKET FIX, datanoloop can be enabled in Notion Settings ;)

BTWIf you like my work, pls buy me a beer.
    Latest version is up. LMK how it goes
    This rom doesn't appear to scan my microsd card for music. Is this a known issue?

dony71 - The advanced wifi settings come up when you press the menu button in the wifi settings.
    @PeteSeiler2010:

Netflix need device specific drm library afaik it's impossible to do until they allow it!

Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
    Great ROM. However:

1. Can't install flash 11 from market or from downloaded apk. Says the "Package file was not signed correctly".
    2. Also, Fast Web Installer reports that my gtablet is currently not supported...

Any advice?

I could not install Flash 11 either until I first uninstalled the version that installs with the rom. After doing this, verison 11 installed fine.

Can't answer your second issue....