5,600,725 Members 38,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

$20 Bluetooth Keyboard That Works Great on Acer A500

Tip us?

tskap
Old
(Last edited by tskap; 4th November 2011 at 02:16 PM.) Reason: listed HP link information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up $20 Bluetooth Keyboard That Works Great on Acer A500

Hello. Currently, HP is offering their Bluetooth Keyboard for their discontinued Touchpad for as low as $19.99 and $6.00 s/h (US). I purchased one of these keyboards and found that it works great with the Acer A500 Tablet. In addition, when comparing against the Bluetooth Keyboard that Acer offers, I found the quality of the HP keyboard to be better (more solid build with a metal back, better feel to the keys) and the keys are slightly larger in size. The only negative that I found is that not all of the keys work (HP related keys, etc...), but the ones that matter most do work very well (all letters, numbers, volume controls, music controls, search, etc....). In addition, the size of the keyboard is only slightly larger than the Acer, and it looks nice in appearance without any objectionable HP logo's. All in all, it is a great deal for a nice Bluetooth Keyboard that works very well on the Acer A500.

To find the best deal on this keyboard, check either Techbargains.com or Dealnews.com for a $10 off coupon code for HP products such as:

"As of 11/2/11, the HP TouchPad Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard is available for $20 + $5 s&h at the HP Store using coupon code "SVN7795".

The exact HP Official Store page is here: shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=FB344AA%23AC3&aoid= 20715&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=FB344AA#AC3

Since I am a new to this site, I am not allowed to use the full link in this message. So please add the standard http .... to the address listed above.

Thank you.

Updated on: Nov 04, 2011
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tskap For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

btucker2003
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Sweet deal thanks! Just snagged one!

leo72793
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by tskap View Post
Hello. Currently, HP is offering their Bluetooth Keyboard for their discontinued Touchpad for as low as $19.99 and $6.00 s/h (US). I purchased one of these keyboards and found that it works great with the Acer A500 Tablet. In addition, when comparing against the Bluetooth Keyboard that Acer offers, I found the quality of the HP keyboard to be better (more solid build with a metal back, better feel to the keys) and the keys are slightly larger in size. The only negative that I found is that not all of the keys work (HP related keys, etc...), but the ones that matter most do work very well (all letters, numbers, volume controls, music controls, search, etc....). In addition, the size of the keyboard is only slightly larger than the Acer, and it looks nice in appearance without any objectionable HP logo's. All in all, it is a great deal for a nice Bluetooth Keyboard that works very well on the Acer A500.

To find the best deal on this keyboard, check either Techbargains.com or Dealnews.com for a $10 off coupon code for HP products. It shows up every other day or so. Then use this address to find the keyboard: shopping.hp.com/store/product/product_detail/FB344AA%2523AC3[/URL]. Since I am a new to this post, I am not allowed to use the full link in this message. So please add the standard http .... to the address listed above.

Thanks.
correction. 29.99....check before you post please
When it rains, Devs get busy >:3

jon-.-
Old
Thanks Meter 64
$18 for a xoom keyboard at target, they had them at 75% clearence . I picked up 7, kept one and sold the rest.

superbread
Old
(Last edited by superbread; 30th October 2011 at 07:23 PM.) Reason: added amazon info
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo72793 View Post
correction. 29.99....check before you post please
You should reread his post. There is mention of a coupon code that brings it down to $19.99 before taxes and shipping.

In total, I got it for $27. Thanks op!

Also alternatively, amazon has it for $29 and free shipping.

abomajed
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sweet deal thanks

UlvWolf
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Great Deal! I will probably order this when I get my new tablet.

Atticustrd
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Product page doesn't exist on hp.Com

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

tskap
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
The exact HP link is here: shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=FB344AA%23AC3&aoid= 20715&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=FB344AA#AC3

tomlogan1
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Ordered one today for $19.99 with SVN7795 coupon and got free shipping