[22 FEB 2008 / FASTER] Pays ROM Lite & Full - WM6.1 v3.05 FINAL WWE with Big Storage

Search This thread

rsuperp80

Jul 12, 2007
Is this better then 2.15?

I think v2.15 is more stable and v3.00 RC3 is more faster.

I like all your Rom Pays! cause it's fast and stable. keep up the good work.

Do anyone know where I can get game cabs. any game will do.. please! im so bored when I am on the bus or waiting in line! please!!

chipsxj

Dec 21, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
REinstalled again.....almost completely configured............hung.........then hard reset itself...........now will not boot........trying to recover now.........will try again.

EDIT: update....on the 8th install......guessing one of my SPB apps is killing it. On reset after install of an app....wants to go into safe mode......will update in a little while.

Last edited:

PaY87

Nov 25, 2006
REinstalled again.....almost completely configured............hung.........then hard reset itself...........now will not boot........trying to recover now.........will try again.

EDIT: update....on the 8th install......guessing one of my SPB apps is killing it. On reset after install of an app....wants to go into safe mode......will update in a little while.

Yes its true I also talked with some other rom chefs but they all told me this is a spb related bug. They have some apps which kill your hermes randomly.. :mad:

PaY87

Nov 25, 2006
I created a working 3G Video dailer with kaiser style.
If you have more wishes for the next release please post!

chipsxj

Dec 21, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
I think pocket breeze is one of the known trouble maker.

I reinstalled...this time I soft booted BEFORE CUSTOMIZATION ran. Installed all of my apps and personal customizations and everything is working great.

Can you tell me what the customization installs/does?

Also, the only thing I noticed missing so far is the (I believe )the new task manager..do you happen to have a cab for that?.?

Thanks

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2007
Yeah, i have about the same on RC3. The ROM worked for a day, then froze. Soft reset and it freezes @ the HTC screen. Have to hard reset. Bummer, I like your ROM's Pays..

Did that twice now and I'm switching ROM's. Maybe back to a 6.0 base until the bugs are worked out of the 6.1..

chipsxj

Dec 21, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
well I got it to run for a day then it simply shut off and locked up on reboot, every reboot locked up. I might keep it through one more lock up then go to 2.15

Yeah, i have about the same on RC3. The ROM worked for a day, then froze. Soft reset and it freezes @ the HTC screen. Have to hard reset. Bummer, I like your ROM's Pays..

Did that twice now and I'm switching ROM's. Maybe back to a 6.0 base until the bugs are worked out of the 6.1..

Granted I have not been using for a day yet.........but since the last install when I soft reset before the customization ran...everything has run GREAT!

Just an FYI if you wanna try it.

Firehawkns

Feb 20, 2007
Charlotte, NC
www.pewterz28.com
After I posted that every hard reset to get it back up and running when it would reboot after setup it would do an infinite loop like I was turning it on for the first time. Took foreve and a bunch of hard resets to get it to come up enough to sync and I am putting Pays 2.15 on now. I did love some of the extras in wm6.1 though, hope the bugs get worked out soon.

PaY87

Nov 25, 2006
After I posted that every hard reset to get it back up and running when it would reboot after setup it would do an infinite loop like I was turning it on for the first time. Took foreve and a bunch of hard resets to get it to come up enough to sync and I am putting Pays 2.15 on now. I did love some of the extras in wm6.1 though, hope the bugs get worked out soon.

Maybe uninstalling HTC Taskmanager is helping you spb software users out. Using some spb products is always critical with a third party task manager installed on the device. Had the same problems with WkTask in the past :)