Best Sense 3.0 ROM For Evo?

Search This thread

AL ROCK EVO4G

Jun 13, 2011
Synergy

Yeah im going with Synergy ROM. this thing is smooth runs everything you would want and more then the EVO 3D ROM. plus you have landscape mood on the home screen and i have to say i have seen my battery life greatly improve since i have downloaded Synergy.
Big ups to those Devos.

doejohn

Aug 9, 2006
LA
I have been trying a few sense roms these days. First installed the Synergy rom, liked it. Then tried the MikG. Good smooth rom but the battery life wasn't up there. I got better battery life with synergy. Then the synergy rc1 came about with god mode. No matter what I did can't get god mode to work with my evo. So installed the regular RC1. Awesome Rom, good battery performance. Almost every thing works.
I am hearing good things about kingdom rom, I guess thats my next rom :)

Things I have learned so far after being a romoholic for couple of months.
1. There is always something that won't work on any rom. No matter how good it is.
2. No matter what rom you have you will get better battery life with custom kernels.
3. I have usally got better battery life with AOSP roms. I have been impressed with Destroyer ROM and MIUI.

ranaroath

Aug 8, 2011
sorry guys, im kind of new to this. im running 2.3 gingerbread and cant root my phone yet. soooo i was gonna ask if i can run the roms on my phone without root??? i wanted to do the virusking but after reading im interesting in the synergy...

alex.johnston

Mar 5, 2011
sorry guys, im kind of new to this. im running 2.3 gingerbread and cant root my phone yet. soooo i was gonna ask if i can run the roms on my phone without root??? i wanted to do the virusking but after reading im interesting in the synergy...

You cannot run custom roms unless you have root permissions. Your best bet would either wait until a root method comes out for android 2.3 or downgrade your phone to android 2.2 and then root. Good Luck!

xplus93

May 25, 2010
I know this thread is a bit old, but I didn't want to start a new thread just to get an up to date answer. What is currently the best sense 3.0 rom forthe evo? More preferably would be sense 3.5 but none of those look close to stable.

DisplacedMic

Nov 6, 2011
I know this thread is a bit old, but I didn't want to start a new thread just to get an up to date answer. What is currently the best sense 3.0 rom forthe evo? More preferably would be sense 3.5 but none of those look close to stable.

well - i still love Synergy. worked great for me out of the box and i've had very few problems with it.

shonmac11

Sep 1, 2010
Taylors
I have the hybrid beta 9 blazingRom a sense 3.5. Its only missing 4G and has a couple of force closes when using the bookmarks widget. Other then that its pretty stable and fast without any over/under clocking

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

DisplacedMic

Nov 6, 2011
FEARMEde is 3.5 as well and getting pretty good reviews.

No 4g yet

there are some good reviews on youtube for it as well

xplus93

May 25, 2010
well, im getting my evo tomorrow so i'll be trying some of those roms out first im gonna try fearmede then virus

Steven 1

Apr 29, 2011
Huntington beach
Mik3d rc1. Best 3.0 ROM out in my opinion. No problems at all except for those listed (which aren't many at all) yes 4G, yes carousel. All the pros that you would expect on a high end phone

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

sharkboy0901

Jun 15, 2011
You have to try sinister rom it is the best im on it its my daily driver

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts